Questions on what to stack with what and for how long?

I am getting ready to begin serious training again after taking a couple week break. I am basically going to do 12 more weeks of hard training King style. I was thinking for the first 4 weeks use androsol 70 sprays morning only or maybe morning and night. Then jump to Effervescent Creatine and Ribose with Tribex. I also have some Ecdybol that I was thinking about throwing in, but I didn’t know with which or if I should wait and take it after my 4-6 weeks of creatine. At the end of the whole combination I want to be bigger, but I don’t want to be fat. I understand that when your natural you really can’t gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, but I would like to be lean by summer. and I think if I work with these supplements in the right combination I can pull it off. I will also be taking in 1-1.5 grams of protein and somewhere around 1.5 - 2.0 grams of carbs. Right now I weigh 175 at 17% bodyfat. I am 20 years old so i have a good metabolism. I just can’t figure out what would be the best order for these. for the results I want any help anyone could offer would be great this board is awesome.
Thanks,
Dan