Questions on Sleep

If i dont have sex with the girlfriend, i rub one out. That has pretty much helped me sleep for the last 10 years of my life.

Well I would take the television completely out of the room. Someone else advised reading a book before bed, something fiction usually helps me. It calms the mind and gets your brain off topic of the day. Similar to, imo, your television watching. Some people, not sure if i’m included in that, believer EMR contributes to not sleeping.

[quote]mch60360 wrote:
Well I would take the television completely out of the room. Someone else advised reading a book before bed, something fiction usually helps me. It calms the mind and gets your brain off topic of the day. Similar to, imo, your television watching. Some people, not sure if i’m included in that, believer EMR contributes to not sleeping. [/quote]

Go with a book and not the TV. When I switched to reading before bed instead of TV, my sleep improved dramatically. Fell asleep faster, and slept better.

Z-12 is the best sleep aid ever.

I find that listening to some laid back music, like foo fighters on a really low volume really helps me fall asleep.