T Nation

Questions on My Diet

I have been eating 12 to 14 ounces of chicken breast, 8 ounces of 93% lean ground beef,one cup of Jasmine rice and 1/2 cup of corn every day for about 6 months. I started working out again 3 times a week. When I started out I was around 400 pounds. I am down to 350 and looking better.

I got this diet second hand from a body builder. Is this the best diet for me ? I am 38,5’9 and recently started taking one ml of test ethinate 500, deca 300 and trend 200 every week. Any info would be appreciated.

[quote]cjordan1974 wrote:
I have been eating 12 to 14 ounces of chicken breast, 8 ounces of 93% lean ground beef,one cup of Jasmine rice and 1/2 cup of corn every day for about 6 months. I started working out again 3 times a week. When I started out I was around 400 pounds. I am down to 350 and looking better.

I got this diet second hand from a body builder. Is this the best diet for me ? I am 38,5’9 and recently started taking one ml of test ethinate 500, deca 300 and trend 200 every week. Any info would be appreciated.[/quote]
Your post reeks of bad trolling.

I hope for your sake you’re not:

1. Eating the same exact limited menu for months at a time
  2. Morbidly-obese and jumping right into cycling
  3. As naive as you sound

I am telling the truth but it sounds like I’m not on the right path. If I had a clue I probably wouldn’t be “moebidly obese”. I was told this is the right steps for me. It’s confusing because you can talk to ten different people and get ten different ideas on what I should do.

How long have you been on cycle? I would start PCT right now and try to get your hormone levels back to normal. You will end up fucking it up and ruining your body even more.

Like JLone said, variety is key because you are missing essential vitamins and minerals which are vital to your bodily processes. You are not getting ANY veggies, which is probably the worst thing for someone of your size (corn is garbage). They help flush all the bad shit out of your body.

What you need to do is read some articles on this site regarding nutrition and come up with a meal plan. YOU need to research what to eat for YOUR body. Don’t be a sheep and do what others tell you because this will not help you in the long run. At all.

If it grows in the ground, eat it. If it eats stuff that grows in the ground, eat it. Otherwise, stay away from processed foods and avoid eating the same thing for months and months.

I am about 8 weeks into the cycle. I do have anastrozole is that all I need for P.C.T. ? Just to clarify I do weigh 350 now but not a soft flabby 350. I’m pretty solid with good muscle mass. Before cycle, and working out I could still bench 315. I know the 350 lbs I weigh is not healthy but all my blood levels are good, even blood pressure.

I have tried to research as much as I can but to a novice its hard to understand what most of the articles are talking about. I did forget to mention that I also eat salads with light dressing about twice a day. On weekends I eat whatever but try to keep the carbs to a minimal. I appreciate the advise so far and hope for more info.

[quote]cjordan1974 wrote:
I am about 8 weeks into the cycle. I do have anastrozole is that all I need for P.C.T. ? Just to clarify I do weigh 350 now but not a soft flabby 350. I’m pretty solid with good muscle mass. Before cycle, and working out I could still bench 315. I know the 350 lbs I weigh is not healthy but all my blood levels are good, even blood pressure.

I have tried to research as much as I can but to a novice its hard to understand what most of the articles are talking about. I did forget to mention that I also eat salads with light dressing about twice a day. On weekends I eat whatever but try to keep the carbs to a minimal. I appreciate the advise so far and hope for more info.[/quote]

The steroid form would be a better place to ask about your cycle.