Questions on Cycles for Females

hijack please…I want info too! post here if you want.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]azul wrote:
BBB, any way to contact you privately? And not to hijack, but how about GHRP-6 for women?[/quote]
I have a website you can get me through.

www.humanperformancesolutions.co.uk

BBB[/quote]

Sorry OP, this is OT but hey BBB, that looks really nice! It’s come a long way since that first version you showed me a couple of years ago.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]azul wrote:
BBB, any way to contact you privately? And not to hijack, but how about GHRP-6 for women?[/quote]
I have a website you can get me through.

www.humanperformancesolutions.co.uk

BBB[/quote]

Not working my friend. Home page and contact forms don’t work. Can you get someone to pm me your email if you don’t mind? :slight_smile:

BBB,
What’s your opinion on oral primo in this case? I remember reading some time ago, that for the female bodybuilder that took both compounds(anavar, oral primo), that primo was the one that gave her better results and that even the increase in libido was greater than with anavar(if that is what you mean by “being selfish” :wink:

congrats on the new site, looks good!

[quote]tonigal69 wrote:
thank you prisoner…and you look awesome in that pic! Im still kinda on the fence…just trying to get as much info as possible before I commit to any decision. thank you.[/quote]

I looked at your photos and I will say you look awesome as well :). Have you thought about competing in the new IFBB Women’s Physique division as apposed to bodybuilding? as I think you are very close to being quite competitive in that division, if you maintain your femininity and get a little bit fuller.

Lets be honest though, women are using anavar in figure and all kinds of other drugs, never mind physique or bodybuilding. It’s really par for the course, and when it comes down to it the use of these drugs are so ‘normal’ in this life that not a second thought is given towards them. Steroids become a constant, like breathing. Variables remain diet, training, pozing routine, tan, and what color suit you’re going to wear.

The fact that you have achieved the level of results you have is definitely an achievement of hard-assed work and expert application of know-how, so I commend you greatly.

But their comes a time when our own bodiy’s endocrine system really holds us back from making further improvements. You can either be satisfied that you have reached those limits, or you can cross a line and bodybuilding all of a sudden becomes new, fun and interesting again.

Thats really the choice that everybody must make for themselves.