Ingredients for Ora-Plus:

[quote]INGREDIENT %
Water 97
Sodium phosphate monobasic <1
Sodium carboxymethylcellulose<1
Microcrystalline cellulose <1
Xanthan gum <1
Carrageenan <1[/quote]

I was under the impression that it had more microcrystalline cellulose in it, and that it was more responsible for the suspending actions. I stand corrected.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Joe Brook wrote:
Really… why go to the bother brewing up orals?

Really, why?

Joe

Seriously? The same reasons in brewing up injectables. Way more product for the buck, accurate dosing, knowing what’s in it, etc. I have yet to find a drawback to brewing my own. And, of course, shit-talkin’ rights.[/quote]

Jesus christ… i know that it is cheaper etc… but why not just cap your 50 grams of oxandrolone or whatever your poison, and your ready to rock.

Joe

It is quite a bit faster to make oral solutions, and much more convenient in my opinion, both for dosing and transportation. It takes less than five minutes to pull out the supplies and end up with a finished product. The only problem is people will question you using a dropper bottle, but they assume caps are just any other vitamin/supplement.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
It is quite a bit faster to make oral solutions, and much more convenient in my opinion, both for dosing and transportation. It takes less than five minutes to pull out the supplies and end up with a finished product. The only problem is people will question you using a dropper bottle, but they assume caps are just any other vitamin/supplement.[/quote]

Nice to see you back, Schwarz.

My only hesitation with the oral solution, is the fact it’s suspended in grain alcohol. I realize it’s minimal, dosage-wise, but it is something I’d rather avoid if I had a choice. Then again, it’d be just as easy to manipulate the dosages in an oral, like the injectables. 50mg per 1/2 ml, versus 1ml, or whatever, and much easier to make.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:
It is quite a bit faster to make oral solutions, and much more convenient in my opinion, both for dosing and transportation. It takes less than five minutes to pull out the supplies and end up with a finished product. The only problem is people will question you using a dropper bottle, but they assume caps are just any other vitamin/supplement.

Nice to see you back, Schwarz.

My only hesitation with the oral solution, is the fact it’s suspended in grain alcohol. I realize it’s minimal, dosage-wise, but it is something I’d rather avoid if I had a choice. Then again, it’d be just as easy to manipulate the dosages in an oral, like the injectables. 50mg per 1/2 ml, versus 1ml, or whatever, and much easier to make.[/quote]

What’s the issue with grain alcohol? Tastes like shit, but I believe you can just “chase” it or mix it in your mouth with another drink. But yea, you can play with the dosage, but certain things won’t hold at certain dosages.

It’s no big deal per se, just a preference for one over another.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
It is quite a bit faster to make oral solutions, and much more convenient in my opinion, both for dosing and transportation. It takes less than five minutes to pull out the supplies and end up with a finished product. The only problem is people will question you using a dropper bottle, but they assume caps are just any other vitamin/supplement.[/quote]

An intelligent answer, thankyou.