T Nation

Questions on Brewing Orals

Compared to the vast amount of info on this board concerning injectable brewing there is very little in regards to oral brewing. I have been hard pressed to find any 2 methods that mirror each other in this regard. If anyone has had success in creating orals from powders please share.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Compared to the vast amount of info on this board concerning injectable brewing there is very little in regards to oral brewing. I have been hard pressed to find any 2 methods that mirror each other in this regard. If anyone has had success in creating orals from powders please share. [/quote]

I 2nd that!

What orals are you trying to put together? It’s all pretty simple. You just need to know the melting point of whatever powder your trying to suspend, weight out powder add BA heat to clear and add PG. Anadrol is the only thing I’ve had crash, but all you need to do is heat up in microwave and it suspends.

For starters I was thinking proviron, anadrol and winstrol. But eventually I would like to brew everything.

Anadrol 1.25g add 5ml BA heat to clear add 45ml PG. 25mg per ml 50ml

Anavar .5g add 5ml BA heat to clear add 45ml PG. 10mg per ml 50ml

Anadrol 2.5g add 7ml BA haet to clear add 43ml PG 50mg per ml 50ml

Winni is a little different and you’ll need supersolvent to make the oral, or cycle dexrin for the injectable

Never put proviron together but I imagine it’s the same as above

And where does microcrystalline cellulose come in?

[quote]senutrition wrote:
Anadrol 1.25g add 5ml BA heat to clear add 45ml PG. 25mg per ml 50ml

Anavar .5g add 5ml BA heat to clear add 45ml PG. 10mg per ml 50ml

Anadrol 2.5g add 7ml BA haet to clear add 43ml PG 50mg per ml 50ml

Winni is a little different and you’ll need supersolvent to make the oral, or cycle dexrin for the injectable

Never put proviron together but I imagine it’s the same as above[/quote]

Sorry, what does PG stand for?

I don’t get the point of this…whats so hard about capping it? …am I missing something

[quote]facko wrote:
I don’t get the point of this…whats so hard about capping it? …am I missing something[/quote]

I think there is a different set of instructions to go with creating an oral. Some of the chemicals and procedures are different. You’re not just taking a liquid and sticking it into a capsule. If you are familiar with it, please by all means share your knowledge.

PG is Propyl Glycol. As far as capping some would be easier than others to get the exact dose per cap. With anavar, you’re using .5g to make 50 10mg doses - if your filler clumps, you might have one cap at 15mg and another at 7mg - if it’s suspended in liquid 1cc is 10mg - no doubt. I’ve just always done it this way - I’ve capped things too - just works out better for me to use liquid

[quote]senutrition wrote:
PG is Propyl Glycol. As far as capping some would be easier than others to get the exact dose per cap. With anavar, you’re using .5g to make 50 10mg doses - if your filler clumps, you might have one cap at 15mg and another at 7mg - if it’s suspended in liquid 1cc is 10mg - no doubt. I’ve just always done it this way - I’ve capped things too - just works out better for me to use liquid[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up.

Check out:

http://www.basskilleronline.com/capping_powders.shtml

It seems accurate to me. It’s called compounding in pharmacological terms.
Phileaux

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

good info!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Just cap it fer gawd sake.

Sure, it takes a little time, but it’s sooo easy.

All you need is the AAS powder and some filler and that’s it.

Bushy[/quote]

So I guess this is were the microcrystalline cellulose comes into play.

Thanks all, consider my question answered

[quote]senutrition wrote:
What orals are you trying to put together? It’s all pretty simple. You just need to know the melting point of whatever powder your trying to suspend, weight out powder add BA heat to clear and add PG. Anadrol is the only thing I’ve had crash, but all you need to do is heat up in microwave and it suspends. [/quote]

You need to learn the difference between suspend and dissolve.

You are using “suspend” to describe a solution.

Really… why go to the bother brewing up orals?

Really, why?

Joe

[quote]Joe Brook wrote:
Really… why go to the bother brewing up orals?

Really, why?

Joe[/quote]

Seriously? The same reasons in brewing up injectables. Way more product for the buck, accurate dosing, knowing what’s in it, etc. I have yet to find a drawback to brewing my own. And, of course, shit-talkin’ rights.

I’ve read many articles about brewing orals that involve solely dissolving the powder into a liquid like grain alcohol. I also talked to Schwarz about it a while back, and he told me it would work that way. Why not just do that? You need to make a few measurements, though, but it’s not hard to do mathematically. You don’t really have to go through the worry about capping nor knowing any “melting points”. Just mix the powder with the correct amount of grain alcohol, and there you go. An accurately dosed oral in liquid form.

*I should also state that you would heat the liquid to dissolve the powder.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Just cap it fer gawd sake.

Sure, it takes a little time, but it’s sooo easy.

All you need is the AAS powder and some filler and that’s it.

Bushy

So I guess this is were the microcrystalline cellulose comes into play.

Thanks all, consider my question answered[/quote]

Microcrystalline cellulose is used to make suspensions, not for capping. I guess you could get a powder form of it, but that would just be stupid. Maybe I missed something.

If you cap, use baking soda, corn starch, protein powder, etc. If you make a suspension, use microcrystalline cellulose suspension vehicles (like Ora-Plus). If you make a solution, use 95% grain alcohol.