Questions From First Time User

I play university football and am subject to random testing. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the clearence time for Winstrol V (injectable Stanozolol) is? I’ve read it was 2 months. I will be a first time user and am thinking about using stanozolol by itself, about half an amp per day for 8 weeks, can I have opinions on this? I am not looking to get huge just put on 5- 10 pounds of quality lean muscle that I will keep.

Are you seriously asking us to help you cheat at football?

Football takes talent, not just strength. Why don’t you try to practice, instead of doing an unethical semi-safe cycle that will “magically” answer everything.

I don’t think it takes 2 months for Winny to clear, it’s probably alot shorter. Winny Depot does not possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the crystals dissolve slowly at the injection site. Once they have all dissolved, levels of the drug fall rapidly. It is still an important consideration, so for simplicity sake, we’ll say it has a half-life of 1 day.

Half an amp a day? Mathematically speaking, you’re looking at doing about 25mg a day. That’s fuck all. If you’re gonna do it, do it right. Shoot for 2 full amps a day! Yes, you read that right. Go for a full 100mg of Winny per day if it’s going to be an all-Winny-only cycle.

Most importantly, do some research on post-cycle-recovery and make sure you have a plan to recover from your cycle. Good luck.