Questions for Experienced Users

HA HA Froidian slip!!! I mean MILK.

TRT would be great but the health insurance thing would kill me, I have a $5000 deductable.

Another point in a relationship is that if she doesn’t know about it, it’s not worth the deception.

For example, I decided that my then-fiancee would not really understand it and as she (not that my degree of development deserves it, as it certainly doesn’t, but who can figure with women) she pretty much worshipped my physique, and it would have in her case totally deflated her I think to assume, as she would have, that it “just came out of a needle,” I decided to not use for those three years.

Of course I maybe could have gotten away with it, though the occasional injection bruise would have been really problematic as she was highly paranoid of other women and would have tended to assume it was some sort of mark resulting from out-of-relationship sex, but it wasn’t worth the deception. It’s not as if I wasn’t able to still do decently without the juice.

Metally yes.

Its so fucking great when your on.

Its like being you normally, only 4 times better at everything.

Seriously: strength, speed, recovery, confidence, energy, stamina, sex drive, endurance, size, everything.

If you think about it you are quadrupling your testosterone level.

Of course you feel like four times the man.

And when its possible to be four times the man you are now, but only for say 12 weeks at a time.

Your always looking forward to your next cycle.

Because why be you when you can be four times you.

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:
WOW LOL Maybe my next question should be why does AAS make men so sensitive? LOL

Growing_boy I never called your MATE(WOW) a doughhead. I will explain again I asked for help from experienced users so I dont get replies from those not in the know ie… a doughhead. I was explaining why I did not want to change the name EXPERIENCED from my post as game sugested.

What stats do you want? 5’9" 180lbs 15%
bf, ugly, bald, old, married, father, son, brother, uncle, fish, hunt, 6 MMA bouts, 3 kickboxing bouts, 3 yrs Judo, 3 yrs TKD, 4 yrs freestyle Karate, eat pretty clean, mostly organic, take vitamins, creatine, protein powder, glutamine, fish oil, chromium, drink lots of milf, love and hate squats and I dont like it but I allways find myself starting off on the LEFT foot!!![/quote]

Not jumping on you at all mate. Man, I miss a good old fashioned hunting trip. Cheers

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:

TRT would be great but the health insurance thing would kill me, I have a $5000 deductable. [/quote]

ahhh but thats why you do the TRT yourself, having a doc watch over you is a nice thing, but not too many even wanna prescribe test.

Here is what I would do; read a lot. Especially the stickies, and around the forums. Find out about long vs short esters of test. Find out the side effects. At a 100mg per week you shouldnt have bad sides, I havnt, but then again every body is different. I always told my gfs about this, but then again I did 100mg/week and there wasn’t really any change emotionally or mood swings so she never knew.
So with TRT, and Im calling in TRT because its such a low dose, you might choose to stay on, but then again you could do a cycle and see how it goes for you low dose and if it was beneficial.

Of course have nolva,adex,clomid, hcg on hand…whichever YOU decide is the best post cycle therapy after doing research on the drug you will be taking. Also, Bactrim…you never know bad shit happens sometimes.

So do like 5 weeks…100mg/week, see how that goes. At that point if there are no negative sides keep doing it. If you can’t tolerate it, become moody or depressed, then you might wanna lean off slowly. Read up on test taper, or you could go straight with PCT, also read up on that.

I dunno man, good luck to ya. Once you do all the research, you will find a source on your own. It’s not that hard. Keep it to yourself and be safe.

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:
I am doing my research for my personal quest to see if gear is right for me. I have many questions but will start out with a few.

I was looking to use a cycle once a year the basic starter test e gear kit. My question is-

Is a cycle addicting like lets just say “crack” or will the once a year be within limits of most peoples addiction?

Second question-
I am 39 married and have 3 kids. I worry about the anger issues of test. I do get pissed at times with kid issues and when my old lady nags me. I would never hurt anyone but I can get loud when backed into a corner. I dont want to do a cycle and turn into the incredible hulk type and loose my wife because the test e messed me up. Based on what I described can you guys describe any issues you had or advice?[/quote]

Look, the physical results from the cycle are addicting.

You will be fine with the anger factor keep yest under a gram and DONT TOUCH TREN.

Trust me.

I am an active father and I did a mild cycle of Anavar last year. I found that my mood was great. Made me a better me if that makes any sense. I gained some LBM and great strength gains.

But its like a beer on a hot day. You feel it when you are at the gym sometimes and you get excited for your next time on. But that is about it. I only do it once a year. This is going to be my second year coming up. So I am going to enjoy it. Just keep things in perspective while your on. If you have problems controlling yourself. Specially impulse control while your on. Time to cut things short and learn from it maybe gear is not meant for you.

Just learn as much as you can about the different types of gear out. Ask questions if your not 100% on something you want to apply to yourself.

Depends on personality - i get more aggressive from around 500mg/wk test…

Some get more placid the more they have!

It is really personal and individual.

If you struggle to keep your temper normally then maybe as kids and wives (annoying at the best of times) are involved then try a different anabolic - something that doesnt convert to DHT. But add Proviron for the DHT (confused yet?!) which is a particularly ‘un-pissy’ DHT based AAS (Technically).

Brook

NB:

you never mentioned being aggressive, so try a low dose cycle…

I always liked Test at 3-400mg as a first conservative amount.

I am a particularly unstable person, and i am OK on that amount :slight_smile:

[quote] Brook wrote:
NB:

I am a particularly unstable person, and i am OK on that amount :)[/quote]

400 is a low dose? 400mg makes me wanna put my head through walls :X

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Because why be you when you can be four times you.[/quote]

Awesome haha. That’s going in my best quotes book.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
You will be fine with the anger factor keep yest under a gram and DONT TOUCH TREN.

Trust me.[/quote]

I’m really looking forward to continuing my work as a bouncer and being on Tren now haha. I wish I wasn’t a broke college kid at the moment :frowning:

I’ve never taken “yest” though :slight_smile:

[quote]edk3335 wrote:
Brook wrote:
NB:

400 is a low dose? 400mg makes me wanna put my head through walls :X[/quote]

Really? I consider that a low dose as well. I didn’t even notice anger issues until I used a gram a week.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
edk3335 wrote:
Brook wrote:
NB:

400 is a low dose? 400mg makes me wanna put my head through walls :X

Really? I consider that a low dose as well. I didn’t even notice anger issues until I used a gram a week.[/quote]

fuuuuuuuuck that lol, I would feel bad for people around me

[quote]edk3335 wrote:

Really? I consider that a low dose as well. I didn’t even notice anger issues until I used a gram a week.

fuuuuuuuuck that lol, I would feel bad for people around me [/quote]

You dont jump straight to a gram for your first cycle.

You have several cycles under you belt and you adapt to handle the extra hormone levels better as you go.

If I had used a gram for my first cycle it would not have been pretty.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Because why be you when you can be four times you.

Awesome haha. That’s going in my best quotes book.[/quote]

x2

[quote]edk3335 wrote:
IKIMURA wrote:

TRT would be great but the health insurance thing would kill me, I have a $5000 deductable.

ahhh but thats why you do the TRT yourself, having a doc watch over you is a nice thing, but not too many even wanna prescribe test.

[/quote]

That’s really the thing. If you get the prescription and manage to convince the doc that you are capable of doing your own injections by demonstrating what they would consider proper technique, the doc might let you do them at home.

Now you have a legal script, but you don’t actually have to spend money on ridiculously expensive stuff. You can find your own. Much cheaper.

No hiding from the wife though!

I really dont think the doctor thing would work for me. I have not had a blood test, but I would think I have average to high natural test levels. I feel strong am not depressed, I just feel beat after a workout sometimes. I am pretty sure that is due to doing heavy squats 3 times a week. I am loosing hair and have gained alot more body hair in the last three years. I feel this is due to high intensity lifting. So I dont want to go the Doctor route. I checked once before and there is no doc within a hours ride that does trt.

I seem to like the idea of the lightweight 100mg test plan. I could run 5 times as long as the 500mg and get the feel for when I would want to ramp up. From the source I found I cannot get Adex. Is there another name for it, or would the nova and clomid do think trick to stop the gyno on such a low dose?

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:
From the source I found I cannot get Adex. Is there another name for it…[/quote]

Anastrozole is the chemical name; Arimidex is the name of the medical product.

It is referred to as Liquidex by one research firm.

Btw, squatting / high intensity lifting isn’t making you go bald.

[quote]IKIMURA wrote:

I seem to like the idea of the lightweight 100mg test plan. I could run 5 times as long as the 500mg and get the feel for when I would want to ramp up. From the source I found I cannot get Adex. Is there another name for it, or would the nova and clomid do think trick to stop the gyno on such a low dose?[/quote]

That’s not how it works. Running 100mg/wk for 40 weeks is not the same as running 500mg/wk for 8 weeks.

I can understand your anxiousness, but I think you’ll be able to handle 250mg-500mg of test only for your first cycle.

You need Adex on Cycle and Nolva and/or Clomid for PCT. Have EVERYTHING you need BEFORE you start any part of the cycle.

Keep searching for sources. With time and effort, you will find better sources. While you are searching, you can continue your research.