Questions: Allergies, Getting Sick?

Do you think people are in some way allergic to processed foods? I just cleaned up my diet (yes I know it should be clean all the time) and noticed that I don’t have as much acne as before. I don’t know if the “bad” foods really had that much of an impact…

Second, how often would you guys say you get sick? I understand that malnourished people get sick more often, so I was wondering that the people here who eat well and enough for their goals, what would you say your frequency is like?

Just some thoughts.

usually a clean diet tends to improve ur skin and improve your immune system so as to not get sick, my skins gotten better and havent been sick in a while so yeah probably, but pretty sure u could have answered your own question cos an increased amount of nutrients in the body from good foods combined with excercise, you would think your immune system would improve

[quote]mintyfresh353 wrote:
Second, how often would you guys say you get sick? I understand that malnourished people get sick more often, so I was wondering that the people here who eat well and enough for their goals, what would you say your frequency is like?

Just some thoughts. [/quote]

I’m rarely sick, maybe get a cold every 1-2 years. Most of the time I can’t remember gettig ill (damn amnesia!) seriously I wouldn’t count a slight cold as being sick, “sick” to me means too sick to work = too sick to train. I’ve been in my current job for 18 months, never had time off, and can’t remember feeling “off”.

Good working cleaning your diet up man! I’m changing my foods around, maybe it’ll clear some skin up…but mainly I’m sick of some of the foods I’ve been eating for the last 9mo.

I have been eating a very very clean diet for about 2+ years. In those last 2+yrs I’ve gotten sick like…2 times. Its sweet.

I have more injuries then sickness. haha

good thing? i don’t know…

[quote]RobRayner wrote:
usually a clean diet tends to improve ur skin and improve your immune system so as to not get sick, my skins gotten better and havent been sick in a while so yeah probably, but pretty sure u could have answered your own question cos an increased amount of nutrients in the body from good foods combined with excercise, you would think your immune system would improve[/quote]

x1

I dont get sick, I feel better, and I question the need for my multi.

Life is good with good foods.

And, grocery shopping is quick, easy and painless. Meat and veg.

We make our own bread too.

yes food allergies are very much real and they can inflamme the skin because your body treats the food as a foreign invader

as for getting sick it happens to me maybe once a year after i changed my diet drastically early last year