Questions about Var/EQ/TesE cycle.

Howdy guys, so let me lay out the blueprints for you.

Age 25

Height 5-10
Weight - 180
BF - 9%

This will be my 6th or so cycle, Ive been up to 205 before but since my cardio and functional training craze I no longer give a shit about being big and doing big lifts. I train no less than 2x a day, and some pretty intense cardio.

Anavar 80mg 12 wk
EQ 600mg 12 wk
Test E 600mg 12 wk

AI 0.25-0.5mg ED 12wk
Nolva 40/40/20/20

or…

Anavar 80mg 1-8 wk
Halotestin 40mg ED 8-12wk
EQ 600mg 12 wk
Test E 600mg 12 wk

AI 0.25-0.5mg ED 12wk
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Halotestin looks like it does wonders but I know has a pretty high toxicity, do you guys have some pretty good experience in using this particular compound?

I understand that its your liver enzymes you need to be worried about more than anything with var so I am getting blood work done at wk 0 wk 6 and wk 12 just to be sure. I want quality gains, not instant gratification. My diet is in extreme order as I cook every single one of my meals, my fridge and freezer is full of Tupperware containers.

What are your guys opinions on running var this long? The only threads were either about arguing between its toxicity or no one actually had run it for that long. Any real experience out there guys?

Could I run the EQ highter than the test? and as a 12wk cycle should I increase the EQ at all? Would I benefit?

Cheers mates!

5’10, 180, 6th cycle… not trying to be big but wanting to use over 1.5g/week of aas…this is what you have written

as for your questions:

you can run anavar “that long” yes, your lipids will take a beating and your liver enzymes will be elevated. im willing to bet the anavar will inhibit your cardio abilities via calf pumps however.

you can run EQ higher than test, though EQ is generally considered a garbage drug. also, it has the undeclynate ester which is quite long… so pct should begin roughly 2.5-3 weeks after last pin of EQ if you choose not to run test longer than 12 weeks in this cycle.

I like halotestin, good strength and focus. it’s good for enhancing performance.

I don’t think that having that much blood work done is necessary.

Agreed with Walkway’s first sentiment. If you don’t want to be big, why so much gear? Just curious.

Thanks for the responses!

so what would be the upper class choice of EQ…? Primobolan? Masteron?
I have the option of running this cycle as well, I’ve used eq in the past and loved it. I understand that I’m taking a gram+ a week and I do expect gains obviously but I’m not going lifting iron everyday. I’m looking to gain really good quality hard muscle over the course of these twelve weeks and more importantly to help me recover and raise my RBC.

since primo and var are so mild but give amazing quality gains over an extended amount of time and also don’t inhibit my cardio I’m leaving towards this. also the anti estrogenic effects of primo makes it seen like an invaluable compound. Do you think I would still need the AI with my stack if I switch the eq for primo?

Have you had really bad calf pumps on var before bro? Similar to the back pumps associated with dbol?

maybe a revised cycle might look like this

Anavar 80mg ED 12wk
Primo 500mg E3D 12wk
Test E 500mg E3D 12wk

Nolva 4\4\2\2

would I still need an AI?

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Agreed with Walkway’s first sentiment. If you don’t want to be big, why so much gear? Just curious. [/quote]

I’m doing lots of wrestling, submission grappling and hard sparring sessions. I had a serious break in my tib/fib a year ago and so the “amount” of my gear is in regards to my intensity and wanting great recovery and zero injuries. Do you think I should adjust these amounts?

[quote]GarageSale wrote:
Thanks for the responses!

-I’m looking to gain really good quality hard muscle

-since primo and var are so mild but give amazing quality gains over an extended amount of time and also don’t inhibit my cardio I’m leaving towards this. also the anti estrogenic effects of primo makes it seen like an invaluable compound. Do you think I would still need the AI with my stack if I switch the eq for primo?

-Have you had really bad calf pumps on var before bro? Similar to the back pumps associated with dbol?

maybe a revised cycle might look like this

Anavar 80mg ED 12wk
Primo 500mg E3D 12wk
Test E 500mg E3D 12wk

Nolva 4\4\2\2

would I still need an AI?[/quote]

-I love it when people say “quality hard muscle”… smh…

-primo is very expensive, therefore often faked. it is by no means an anti-estrogen… I would suggest that you educate yourself more on the drugs you are injecting into your body. primobolan is generally not worth the money… you’d be better off running more test

-all orals give me bad calf pumps, especially in my tibialis anterior, which makes walking/jogging very uncomfortable.

-you will still need an AI, because primo is not an AI… I have no clue where you came up with that

Yeah so things like Dbol and Tren and Anadrol that nullify your HPTA and thus creating it harder for you to retain muscle after your cycle and bloat you like a whale, not to mention there affinity to be highly androgenic compounds which is the Quality Hard Muscle. And since you’re acting like a snob sir, i’m doing acronyms from now on and it will catch on.

Are you saying certain steroids don’t help you build more QHM than others? hmm ok bro.

[/quote]-primo is very expensive, therefore often faked. it is by no means an anti-estrogen… I would suggest that you educate yourself more on the drugs you are injecting into your body. primobolan is generally not worth the money… you’d be better off running more test[/quote]

Thanks Barry Bonds, I know how much Primo costs. I was confusing Primo with Masteron because its been a long week, just moved. How dare me. I will “now” start educate myself on steroids.

[/quote]-all orals give me bad calf pumps, especially in my tibialis anterior, which makes walking/jogging very uncomfortable.[/quote]

So you gave me an arbitrary answer in your first reply about calf pumps ruining my cardio and cycle because of Anavar? rofl.
You’re not everyone. I’ve been on several orals.

Thanks for all the replies guys /endthread, my cycle is set and good to go.

oh dear…40mg halo for 4 weeks… lol… and the volume of liquid… you better think long and hard about the E3D thing and the cost of real halo and var

Unless your paying over 2 grand for the primo alone, its fake. Also never seen legit Primo at over 125mg/ml, so if your’s is marked as 200 or 250mg/ml then your definitely getting hosed. Just trying to look out for you.

Also, with over a gram a T a week, an AI will certainly be necessary.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
oh dear…40mg halo for 4 weeks… lol… and the volume of liquid… you better think long and hard about the E3D thing and the cost of real halo and var[/quote]

Ive bumped the Halo down to 20mg ED for the last 4 weeks and have ultimately changed the entire cycle from 12 weeks to 8…I have no idea where you got the E3D thing, I never posted that.
My cycle is costing me exactly the kind of $ that it should, the employee over at GNC told me so.

The Primo I decided was way to expensive and just not worth it. Masteron seems like a far better choice.
Dave im a little confused, were you just summing up all of those compounds in my cycle as “T” when you said I would need an AI if I am taking over a gram of “T”? Which Im guessing is Testosterone :slight_smile:

So over a gram of anything regardless of its effects on your HPTA or wether or not it has a low/high chance to aromatize you would recommend an AI?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

employee at GNC told you so… dear god this is amazing…

you mentioned pinning every 3 days… the volume of oil you’d have to pin E3D is harsh… i’d rather pin ED and smaller volumes and steadier levels.