Questions about Proviron

I have a few questions about it because I will start using it to help restore libido as I read that is one of the biggest reason people take proviron.

I saw many people taking it and the half say it restored and fix all the sexual problems they’ve got during the cycle, they used it in PCT or throught the cycle.

The other half said that it didn’t do anything to them but when I looked deeper why they didn’t feel anything I saw that they had very high E2. I saw some people taking it with high dose letro and also saying that didn’t feel anything.

I’m sure high E2 with proviron the person will not feel the libido increase. But I’m not sure yet if low E2 can result in the same thing. So my questions are.

If a person has low E2 and start taking proviron, the proviron will prevent the natural aromatase activity?
My friend took high dosage of dostinex and now he has only 4 of prolactin and 17 of E2 and he is taking proviron but he’s not feeling anything from it and he is just taking proviron. Do you guys think that he is not feeling anything because proviron is preventing the E2 to rise or even lowering it? He’s taking 75mg. He has good testosterone levels like 600.

My level though are good.

Testosterone 510 (until 800)
Free testosterone 480 (until 600)
E2: 27
Prolactin: 10
SHBG: 20
DHT: 27 (from 25 until 100)

Other friend of mine had taken finasteride and got all the side effects.
His level was
Testosterone: 650
E2:30
DHT 23
TSH 4.8

His TSH dropped when he took proviron and his libido returned and he is feeling normal. I’m asking it because I want to help me and other people that are suffering from low libido issues. Thank you so much.

1 Like

[quote]brazilianguy wrote:
I have a few questions about it because I will start using it to help restore libido as I read that is one of the biggest reason people take proviron.

I saw many people taking it and the half say it restored and fix all the sexual problems they’ve got during the cycle, they used it in PCT or throught the cycle.

The other half said that it didn’t do anything to them but when I looked deeper why they didn’t feel anything I saw that they had very high E2. I saw some people taking it with high dose letro and also saying that didn’t feel anything.

I’m sure high E2 with proviron the person will not feel the libido increase. But I’m not sure yet if low E2 can result in the same thing. So my questions are.

If a person has low E2 and start taking proviron, the proviron will prevent the natural aromatase activity?
My friend took high dosage of dostinex and now he has only 4 of prolactin and 17 of E2 and he is taking proviron but he’s not feeling anything from it and he is just taking proviron. Do you guys think that he is not feeling anything because proviron is preventing the E2 to rise or even lowering it? He’s taking 75mg. He has good testosterone levels like 600.

His level was
DHT 23
TSH 4.8

His TSH dropped when he took proviron and his libido returned and he is feeling normal. I’m asking it because I want to help me and other people that are suffering from low libido issues. Thank you so much. [/quote]

Proviron didn’t get me hornier, but me my erections harder than ever. It does some aromatase inhibition, but not enough to base your cycle on it. Also, got me looking harder. I ran 100mg for 4 weeks, dosed twice daily. My 2 cents.

1 Like

I don’t want to cycle. I just want my libido back. But can you tell me how did you use it? Because I don’t know if you ran it with low E2, high E2.

I want to use it alone or with tribulus to see if I recover my libido. I saw some people that did the PCT but the libido didn’t get back but then they started proviron and recovered it.

I don’t want to cycle. I just want my libido back. But can you tell me how did you use it? Because I don’t know if you ran it with low E2, high E2.

I want to use it alone or with tribulus to see if I recover my libido. I saw some people that did the PCT but the libido didn’t get back but then they started proviron and recovered it. [/quote]

I have no freaking clue, I have never run labs.

no one can answer the question?

His level was
DHT 23
TSH 4.8

His TSH dropped when he took proviron and his libido returned and he is feeling normal. I’m asking it because I want to help me and other people that are suffering from low libido issues. Thank you so much. [/quote]

Proviron is a DHT based androgen, and will cause suppression.

There are studies and I see many people taking 100mg of it and no one had supression actually their testosterone, LH, FSH increased but not that much either.

Maybe underground proviron can lead to supression because we never really know the dosage on it and if it really is proviron inside the capsules.

More information please can somebody answer my questions?

Proviron is rumored to increase libido and “hardness”, but maybe your issue is related to prolactin and this caber or prami would be better choices. But if you’re going to be AAS free, might as well find more natural alternatives.

SwD I already tried caber and didn’t change anything. I saw some people taking proviron post PCT and others in PCT to restore libido and they did it. The people who took proviron with high or low E2 didn’t feel anything.

I will try proviron but I’d like more posts here answering my question. Thank you guys.

There are studies and I see many people taking 100mg of it and no one had supression actually their testosterone, LH, FSH increased but not that much either.

Maybe underground proviron can lead to supression because we never really know the dosage on it and if it really is proviron inside the capsules.

More information please can somebody answer my questions?[/quote]

proviron is an androgen, so anytime you introduce an outside hormone into your system, you have to expect some degree of suppression.

please post the studies, if you don’t mind…

I can’t find it now because I’m searching for example how long does it start to work and other things related to it.
I saw a lot of guys with very high e2 some with good testosterone and others with low testosterone. Do you guys know why they don’t get gynecomastia?

Other guy I know had high e2 and when he took tribulus terrestris he got puffy nipples but not before. I really want to understand that because it seems that some people don’t feel their hormones but when they can “activate” it they can feel the bad sides like gynecomastia or the good sides like libido, energy etc. Do you guys know anything about it? I’m really interest to know more about it to solve my problems and some friends that are facing the same thing.

Here is the study.

My friend is taking it for 23 days and just now he is starting to feel something from proviron. He had bad libido, ED etc. Have you take proviron to increase libido? Did it take more than 20 days to start increasing the libido?

Here is the study.

My friend is taking it for 23 days and just now he is starting to feel something from proviron. He had bad libido, ED etc. Have you take proviron to increase libido? Did it take more than 20 days to start increasing the libido?[/quote]

weird study… basically, if you have high hormone levels it suppresses them, but not low levels.

you want to use proviron in a stack with testosterone. its ability to keep the body from turning testosterone into estrogen gives the testosterone a better anabolic effect.

nolvadex/tamoxifen only blocks the ability of estrogen to bind and activate receptors in certain tissue, but proviron should stop buildup of estrogen in the body.

everyone is different so asking if a hormone will get you going again libido wise in twenty days, has too many variables. there’s no precise answer.

have you given masteron a try? it should help with your libido.

1 Like

No I’m not using masteron I’m using Proviron. I’ve been taking for 5 days 50mg until now the things that I noticed is better sleep and maybe my mind is getting better but I think libido didn’t change yet. Maybe today I woke up with more energy too.
My friend is taking it he is already in his 18 or 19 day and he is saying that he is getting better just now. Me and my friend are taking proviron alone without any other medication I think we will start tribulus to give it some support.

He said that his orgasm is better, his ejaculation is more white, he is getting more energy through the day, his mind is clear and he is getting more strenght in the gym.

1 Like