Questions about M

A friend of mine is considering buying M and he has a few questions.

• Is M effective for normal use. By normal, I mean not using it after a prohormone cycle.

• Is it effective against gyno and if yes, to what extent.

• How long does it have to be used to see tangible benefits (again, not after a prohormone cycle).

Thanks

[quote]chints wrote:
A friend of mine is considering buying M and he has a few questions.

• Is M effective for normal use. By normal, I mean not using it after a prohormone cycle.

• Is it effective against gyno and if yes, to what extent.

• How long does it have to be used to see tangible benefits (again, not after a prohormone cycle).

Thanks[/quote]

Yes, M is effective for use outside from use post cycle.

It can be effective against gynecomastia via several mechanisms (both independent and estrogen-dependent) but for me to quantitative the extent of effectiveness is impossible as that would assume that every cause of gynecomastia is via the same exact mechanism(s). If that isn’t satisfactory, I would put it this way. It would work extremely well when combined with an estrogen antagonist or an aromatase inhibitor when one has a case of developing gynecomastia, but I wouldn’t use it as a stand alone.

As for how long it would need to be used, at least 4-6 weeks.

That sounds fair. However, are you saying that M is most effective when taken with an estrogen antagonist or an aromatase inhibitor?

Thanks,

[quote]chints wrote:
That sounds fair. However, are you saying that M is most effective when taken with an estrogen antagonist or an aromatase inhibitor?

Thanks,[/quote]

I’m saying it’s most effective in terms of dealing with gynecomastia, when combined with one of those.