Questions about Las Vegas

I’m taking my wife to Las Vegas next January for her 30th birthday, I know its way off but I’ve booked it now, I have never been there before so I am just wondering how the weather will be at that time of the year, would I get away with shorts and t shirts or wrap up, or somehwere in between?

Also, I’ve heard about a popular Golds Gym there too, anyone know exactly where abouts it is.?
Thanks

http://www.vegas.com/weather/averages.html

Everything you need to know about Vegas, and um, with your wife?

Why would you go to the gym when your in Vegas? It’s called vacation for a reason.

Also, my favorite restaurant in Vegas is Bradley Ogden’s at Caesar’s. It’s expensive, but worth every penny, and hey, it’s Vegas baby.

The only time you might get chilly in Vegas is at night during the Fall and Winter months. No need to pack pants IMO. If you get bored of the strip head to the West side of town lots of local bars and restaurants that way. Stay out of North Vegas tho.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
Why would you go to the gym when your in Vegas? It’s called vacation for a reason.

Also, my favorite restaurant in Vegas is Bradley Ogden’s at Caesar’s. It’s expensive, but worth every penny, and hey, it’s Vegas baby.[/quote]

Gallagher’s Steak House at NY,NY is excellent as well. Get Jimmy’s section if you can!

Thanks guys, really appreciate it yeah, and thanks for the link Brother Chris, I’ll check out those restaraunts too, anything to do with steaks and I’m there.