Just a few quick questions for the knowledgeable folk:
1) What does a natural day's testosterone cycle look like, roughly?
2) If you take, say, 10mg Dianabol in the AM, how does that effect said testosterone cycle?
3) What other things effect testosterone levels, and how significant are these changes?(Specifically: sex, a good night's sleep, a nap, a hard workout, going out in the sun, etc.)
4) If you are in a heightened/elevated hormonal state, either from one of the above activities or the Dianabol, it's an excellent time to eat a ton of protein because most of it will go directly to muscle building. <--Is that statement true or false?
5) I'm on my first steroid cycle. Why do I feel like shit when I wake up from an afternoon nap? (What happens to your hormones during a nap?)
6) What effect, if any, do steroids have on growth hormone levels?
Thanks in advance,