Questionable Advice from a Friend

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Agreed.

If you want explosive power and your not specifically training for it…gear isn’t going to help much. If you have always trained as a bodybuilder, lifting for strength is going to be a whole new world for you.

Learn to train, then use gear, and reap the benefits.
[/quote]

Sorry to nitpick, but strength is the last thing I’m looking for right now. I remember going into our dojo for the first time - I was, by far, the strongest guy there. Sensei included. Didn’t do shit for me. Do you have ANY idea how depressing it is to tower over a 135 lb black belt girl, only to have her send me flying into the mat, ragdoll mode? She owned me no matter what I did. Worst thing was, it did not even hurt phisically, since she didn’t want it to.

A great lesson in humility, for sure.

I agree that gear ALONE won’t a better fighter make, but I plan on taking what I need - master the subtle nuances of distance, positioning, angles, technique, timing, combine that with superior explosive power and supplement all that with a bit of chemistry. Cover all the bases.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Whilst anavar would be my recommendation, you have to appreciate that it is very often faked or underdosed.

However masteron is not quite so badly done (usually). Now I don’t get joint aches from it like MP, hence my suggestion that you use it.

25mg ED should net a noticeable improvement in muscle hardness, but won’t really increase RBC numbers, which is a shame, since that would really turbocharge your MA workouts. For that, 10mg of dianabol ED, and before training (where applicable) would do I feel.

For your goals, low doses are not to be sniffed at. I remember about 7 years ago, taking dbol before a 4 hour MA training session. At the end of it I was still springing to my feet, feeling fresh, fast and powerful.

At the time I was very well conditioned and unfortunately, 10mg of dbol does not elicit anything like the same response these days, haha.

BBB[/quote]

Low doses of Dianabol. Hmmm. If the dose is low enough, can I expect to avoid excessive water retention, insomnia and mood swings? Over here, we can get Methandrostelonone, Bionabol and Naposim. Which is best, in your opinion?

Insomnia and mood swings from dbol? The stuff you posted about testosterone was crazy enough. You have too much (much too much) faith in the information from “isteroids” and drugs.com.

wait…testosterone will change my sex drive?

To the OP - Anavar will definitely give you the best chance of beating up a 135lbs girl.

[quote]John Q. Adequate wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Agreed.

If you want explosive power and your not specifically training for it…gear isn’t going to help much. If you have always trained as a bodybuilder, lifting for strength is going to be a whole new world for you.

[/quote]

Sorry to nitpick, but strength is the last thing I’m looking for right now. I remember going into our dojo for the first time - I was, by far, the strongest guy there. Sensei included. Didn’t do shit for me. Do you have ANY idea how depressing it is to tower over a 135 lb black belt girl, only to have her send me flying into the mat, ragdoll mode? She owned me no matter what I did. Worst thing was, it did not even hurt phisically, since she didn’t want it to.

I agree that gear ALONE won’t a better fighter make, but I plan on taking what I need - master the subtle nuances of distance, positioning, angles, technique, timing, combine that with superior explosive power and supplement all that with a bit of chemistry. Cover all the bases.[/quote]

My experience in martial arts is limited to my uncle.
My uncle competes in martial arts, he is a blackbelt but higher, there is degrees or something I think he was 3 going for 4 or something.

He had to travel out of country to get approved or tested or what not.

I understand the whole technique and skill over brute power concept, I by far have alot more horsepower than him, but dont stand a chance at all in even striking power.

He hits so fucking fast his punches feel like sledgehammers. Ive played around with boxing before but mine are nothing like his.

But heres the thing, he weight trains, hard, hes weighing in at about 6’1 and 220, and hes definitely not a weak guy.

Hes competed in a few powerlifting local meets with me, and hes not shabby for a guy in his 50’s.

Just beacuse an incredibly skilled 135 girl can kick your ass, doesnt mean she wouldent be way better at it if she were 220 and extremely strong.

Explosive strength and endurance hmm? I like what a lot of people on here have suggested. Start training for explosive strength firstly. That will be the biggest factor. I think perhaps a moderate dose of Equipoise is good for increasing red blood cell count, isn’t it guys? Perhaps this, combined with a better training regiment would help you achieve your goals?

Most people on here are loath to recommend a single, non-test injectable. Alas, perhaps it would be good for you. Low dose Dianabol or Anavar would be good too.

Ultimately, your training and nutrition will be the largest factors. Of course, those are competing goals, you will rarely be the most explosive you can be whilst posessing the greatest endurance possible. Yep. Equipoise with Anavar it is. Maybe a little D-bol sprinkled on top pre-workout.

See how crazy-fun it is to start using powerful, performance enhancing drugs?? What drug do you choose, and how much can you RELY ON IT to boost your performance, until you come off of it, or injure yourself DUE TO IT, and end up FAR WORSE OFF than where you started…

BEWARE

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Insomnia and mood swings from dbol? The stuff you posted about testosterone was crazy enough. You have too much (much too much) faith in the information from “isteroids” and drugs.com.[/quote]

This may very well be the case. Then again, who to trust? There is a vast ocean of info out there. Gregg Valentino advises localised injections of Test Cyp for big arms, and I’m pretty sure that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE is doing the GV arm exploding protocol. :slight_smile:

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
To the OP - Anavar will definitely give you the best chance of beating up a 135lbs girl.[/quote]

Now we’re cooking with gas!!! :smiley:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Agreed.

[/quote]

I agree that gear ALONE won’t a better fighter make, but I plan on taking what I need - master the subtle nuances of distance, positioning, angles, technique, timing, combine that with superior explosive power and supplement all that with a bit of chemistry. Cover all the bases.[/quote]

My uncle competes in martial arts, he is a blackbelt but higher, there is degrees or something I think he was 3 going for 4 or something.

I understand the whole technique and skill over brute power concept, I by far have alot more horsepower than him, but dont stand a chance at all in even striking power.

He hits so fucking fast his punches feel like sledgehammers. Ive played around with boxing before but mine are nothing like his.

But heres the thing, he weight trains, hard, hes weighing in at about 6’1 and 220, and hes definitely not a weak guy.

Hes competed in a few powerlifting local meets with me, and hes not shabby for a guy in his 50’s.

Just beacuse an incredibly skilled 135 girl can kick your ass, doesnt mean she wouldent be way better at it if she were 220 and extremely strong.
[/quote]

Seems your uncle has the best of both worlds. We have a 250 lb black belt dude in his 20s who joins our training on occasion - while the 135 lb girl is dangerous, this fucker is downright deadly. Thing is, he doesn’t even use his strength, which is true mastery. Just technique. Although he likes to sit on people for laughs.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Agreed.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seems your uncle has the best of both worlds. We have a 250 lb black belt dude in his 20s who joins our training on occasion - while the 135 lb girl is dangerous, this fucker is downright deadly. Thing is, he doesn’t even use his strength, which is true mastery. Just technique. Although he likes to sit on people for laughs.[/quote]

I feel like ignoring resistance training would be a mistake for your goals, especially with your intended gear usage.

For years doctors did not actually believe that steroids did anything. They thought they didnt work, that it was a sham.

Thats because they were testing them on people that weren’t making adequate usage of them.

Use the steroids to increase your recovery capacity and simply add resistance training on top of your martial arts studies.

Your not likely to be disappointed.

"Side Effects of Testosterone

Acne; bitter or strange taste in mouth; change in sex drive; fatigue; gum or mouth irritation; gum pain; gum tenderness or swelling; hair loss; headache.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Testosterone:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast growth or pain; change in the size or shape of the testicles; dark urine or light-colored bowel movements; depression or mood changes; dizziness; gingivitis; interrupted breathing while sleeping; loss of appetite; nausea; painful or prolonged erection; stomach pain; swelling of the ankles or legs; urination problems; weight gain; yellowing of the skin or eyes."

Sorry, but this does not chime along with my goal of being a better fighter. Whereas…
[/quote]

This was some funny stuff, man! Gingivitis?!? WTF?!?!

Having done I can’t even estimate how many cycles (I know it’s dozens), I’ve never had any of these side effects. In fact, some of them sound down-right bizarre. And it’s exactly the type of stuff that the media would use in their scare tactics. But the thing is - buy ANY medicine, any at all, and check out the little paper insert, the Side Effects section: You’ll never come close to that drug again!

The truth is that some of these side effects are completely theoretical, while others occur in about 0.005% of the people taking steroids. As TC likes to point out, steroids are by leaps and bounds safer than aspirin, for example. Statistically, they are not even in the same universe as far as safety is concerned. Yet, nobody thinks twice about taking some aspirin.

It IS theoretically possible that you’re one of those unfortunates who are particularly responsive to the side effects, but the likelihood of that is almost negligible. I know plenty of people who have taken steroids and none of them needed any kind of medical attention. The worst thing you can expect is some acne and maybe oily skin. Some people’s hair lines are also sensitive. But that’s about it, really, if you use proper PCT.

Good luck!

Hey John Q. Which type of Ninjutsu? Bujinkan, Genbukan, Jinenkan?

I don’t think a 135lb girl could beat up a man. Also, is there really that much of a difference between “explosive strength” and like weight lifting strength? I’m sure there’s a difference between conditioning and strength, though.

As far as the cycle, I think 100mg testosterone 200mg masteron per week for four weeks on four weeks off, and clenbuterol would be a good. The clen might be more helpful than steroids. Dbol only will probably add a lot of weight, and anavar is really mild. The masteron might cause more severe acne, and make your hair fall out faster than other steroids, but there have been studies that have shown masteron is the best steroid in terms of effects.

Shutup, Lover95, seriously.