Question: What to Use? What to do?

Hi, first of all thanks for looking and answering my questions.

I have lost weight dramatically past 3 years and i think i have many fat cells that are left… and i also have left over skin on my body especially my stomache and chest area… i started lifting weights and i started losing dramatically. I should have mixed up with cardio to balance it out but i did not think of that few years ago.

i am about 6 ft and weight 195 lbs

SO HERE IS MY QUESTION

I was wondering if there is any… what steroids i should use to help me reduce fat Dramatically…i tried Thermogenic Pills but it did not really work too well.
Any Suggestions?

also what do you think about Anabolic C9-T11? will this help me out?

Thanks for reading! feel free to email me.

WTF?

Check out the “HCG for fat loss” thread.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Check out the “HCG for fat loss” thread.[/quote]

LOL!

Hahaha.
500kcalAdayAnabolicMatrix-50 should do the trick.

Try reading a few of the excellent articles on this site regarding nutrition. Rumor has it that diet can have a dramatic effect on body composition.

[quote]lex05 wrote:
Hi, first of all thanks for looking and answering my questions.

I have lost weight dramatically past 3 years and i think i have many fat cells that are left… and i also have left over skin on my body especially my stomache and chest area… i started lifting weights and i started losing dramatically. I should have mixed up with cardio to balance it out but i did not think of that few years ago.

i am about 6 ft and weight 195 lbs

SO HERE IS MY QUESTION

I was wondering if there is any… what steroids i should use to help me reduce fat Dramatically…i tried Thermogenic Pills but it did not really work too well.
Any Suggestions?

also what do you think about Anabolic C9-T11? will this help me out?

Thanks for reading! feel free to email me.[/quote]

There are no steroids which can help you. Steroids are an aid to advanced trainers who have fully established themselves into the world of exercise and nutrition and can achieve no further without a chemical push.

I would reccomend you look into developing a bodybuilding training and diet schedule that suits your lifestyle and goals.

If you have sagging skin from preiously being a tank ass, develop your muscles to fill out that skin, dependant on your age and general health your skin should tighten to some degree.

To further aid this, look into ways to improve your own natural production of growth hormone and testosterone, include all compound movements in your training schedule, squats, bench, dead lifts, barbell rows, military press etc

Supplements such as DHEA may help, Melatonin is also an option and check out the Biotest store too.

I will also encourage you to juice - vegatables that is, celery, brocoli, peppers and carrots with water will improve your complexion and skin taughtness. Make up half a pint from fresh vegatables first thing in the morning and consume immediately. As well as the above mentioned benefits, the replenishment of enzymes into your pancreas will aid digestion of food and speed up your muslces recuperation abilitys.

Now, hop on out of the steroid forum and into bodybuilding, supplements and nutrition :slight_smile: ha ha

hope this helps