Question to T-Men

A lot of people everywhere- US and foreign- like to complain about our government and our current situation.

My question is: What are you doing to make the US better (besides paying taxes and educating youself on topics)…what have you ever done to move the country forward?

We can all bitch and moan. Thats the easy part.

If you are not part of the solution…you are part of the problem.

[quote]THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:
A lot of people everywhere- US and foreign- like to complain about our government and our current situation.

My question is: What are you doing to make the US better (besides paying taxes and educating youself on topics)…what have you ever done to move the country forward?

If you are not part of the solution…you are part of the problem.[/quote]

I make the world a better place every day by clothing and feeding myself.

If everybody did that, the world would be a better place.

I even smoke weed and thereby undermine the WOD.

My question is: What are you doing to make the US better (besides paying taxes and educating youself on topics)[/quote]

That’s a joke right?

No more than we make fun of our own. That’s what they’re for. Aren’t they?

Lets see… I pay all my bills, don’t depend on anyone else to care for my family(except the babysitter, who I also pay).

I work in law enforcement and my wife is a teacher. Not only do we contribute to society but we also have our own retirement pensions, making social security pointless.

What about you?

[/quote]

Why would we want to move the country forward? What has the country ever done for us besides get us in wars with other nations and make us hated around the world?

The best thing anyone can do is help themselves and not hold someone else back. If you take care of yourself no one else has to.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

Why would we want to move the country forward? What has the country ever done for us besides get us in wars with other nations and make us hated around the world?

The best thing anyone can do is help themselves and not hold someone else back. If you take care of yourself no one else has to.[/quote]

I don’t agree with much that you say, but your second paragraph is the absolute truth.

[quote]orion wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

[/quote]

Taking care of one’s self goes a long way to relieving the world’s burdens.

Further, I raise my kids to do the same.

[quote]pat wrote:
orion wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

Taking care of one’s self goes a long way to relieving the world’s burdens.

Further, I raise my kids to do the same.
[/quote]

But will they also follow my shining example and defy authority by smoking self-grown ganja?

Really, the only solution is to grab torches and pitch forks and run everyone in office out of town. Our elected officials have it so rigged that they have a better chance of dying in office than being voted out, except for offices that have mandatory term limits. No one is pissed off/starving enough to do so though.

it’s way way way too late to do anything at this point by your common citizen

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

I fart rainbows every morning…[/quote]

You big queen, you!

[quote]snipeout wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

Lets see… I pay all my bills, don’t depend on anyone else to care for my family(except the babysitter, who I also pay).

I work in law enforcement and my wife is a teacher. Not only do we contribute to society but we also have our own retirement pensions, making social security pointless.

What about you?[/quote]

Absolutely nothing.
I am trying to my package ready for OCS in the Marine Corps. …but nothing so far.

I like to think that if I’m not part of the problem, then I’m part of the solution. The logic works both ways.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

The best thing anyone can do is help themselves and not hold someone else back. If you take care of yourself no one else has to.[/quote]

Why move your country forward? Why not? I’m here, and I want it to be a great place to live as it once used to be. The only way to actually do that at this moment is what you said, but soon, that will all have to change.

First of all, can we stop already with this “T-Man” crap?

Christ, I refuse to fit into anyone’s definition of “Manhood”, and as good as the original article was by TC, it’s played out by these fucking drama queens that use flowery eight syllable adjectives to describe weightlifting.

Secondly, I would like to see more people be involved in local politics. So many complain about all the taxes and bills, but so few have any idea that the majority of the money is spent in their own town…they’ll whine without knowing where it goes. It’s ironic.

Other than that, every act of kindness and every genuine day of hard work makes the country better.

I take up space, eat a lot, and smell. Fuck off.

I educate people on internet forums. This not being one of them since most people here are already straight.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
I take up space, eat a lot, and smell. Fuck off. [/quote]

Asshole.