Question regarding two supplements

hi,

My current goal is shedding fat. I’m 19(turning 20 in august) weighing 70kg/154lbs; I estimate my bf to be 18%. Now that i have my stats out of the way, I would like to post my question.

Would it be wise to supplement my diet,T-Dawg Diet original version, with M and Red Kat? The current supplements I’m using are Hot-Rox and Tribex-500. I was adviced to cease using Tribex-500 after this bottle because I am at a point in my life where my natural “T” levels are at their highest and using this supplement would be a bit pointless.

Thanks in advance

Honestly I would suggest Red Kat over Tribex for the younger crowd. There have been lost of questions lately regarding the use of Tribex when under 25. The consensus has been that results are good but not comparable to that of older individuals or other with lower levels of endogenous testosterone.

HOWEVER,

Remember that once LH signals your testes to begin conversion of cholesterol to testosterone, at any age, that 60-90% of that out of the shoot is bound up by sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).

Red Kat as I understand it works by inhibiting this binding allowing for higher levels of “Free” testosterone.

My point is that if you choose to use something at a young age to boost natural testosterone levels that Red Kat would likely be your best choice or better yet Alpha Male which is a combination of Red Kat and Tribex.

That being said, HOT-ROX or better yet now Red Bands will provide you with the biggest aid in fat loss. Assuming you have that and your diet covered and are good on Grow! and Surge then by all means pick try out some Alpha Male or Red Kat.

M is good for balancing hormonal levels but would be my least reccomendation for someone your age, however Tampa Terry has made some incredibly informative posts about the many benefits of M and estrogen suppresion.

Isn’t avena sativa the ingredient that allows for increase in free testosterone? I didn’t see this listed as one of the ingredients in Alpha Male, so it doesn’t seem that it is really a complete combination of Red Kat and Tribex… any other opinions on this?

[quote]MJT wrote:
Isn’t avena sativa the ingredient that allows for increase in free testosterone? I didn’t see this listed as one of the ingredients in Alpha Male, so it doesn’t seem that it is really a complete combination of Red Kat and Tribex… any other opinions on this?[/quote]

Very good point. Alpha Male only contains 450mg of tribulus per serving. Tribex contains 1000mg of Tribulus and 1000mg of Avena Sativa per serving. From my understanding, the Avena Sativa was used to inhance the effects of the Tribulus in Tribex.

Here is where it get interesting. The orginial Red Kat formula only contained 300mg of Eurycoma longifolia per serving. Alpha male contains 450mg of Eurycoma longifilia. Therefore it contains 150mg more of the Eurycoma longifilia. Then you have to take into consideration that with Nano Dispersion Technolodgy, you will be getting near injection levels of bioavailablity. Which means you will get almost 100% of the Alpha Male ingredients into your bloodstream. Whereas you would lose a lot of the contents of Red Kat and Tribex along the way. How much of the Tribex or Red Kat you actually absorb into your blood stream I don’t know, but it’s probly not even close to 100%.

I have seen a few blood test from people who have only taken Tribex, and from people who have only taken Red Kat. The people who took Red Kat saw a bigger rise in free testosterone levels then the people who took Tribex. With that said, I believe that Red Kat is a more effective testosterone booster then Tribex. Therefore, in my opinion Biotest really did things right by upping the dose of the Red Kat ingredient, and lowering the dose of Tribulus. You can only fit so much into one little capsule therefore I think they made the most powerful testosterone booster possible for the amount of space they have to fill in each pill.

One more thing to take into consideration though. Tribex raises T-levels through the patoitary (sp?) gland, and Red Kat raises T-levels through the testicols. Which leads me to a question. Would it be okay to take 1 or 2 Tribex with each serving of Alpha Male?