Question Regarding Syringes

would that small (length-wise) of a needle reach muscles that deep, though? (i have a a fat ass lol)

[quote]veraforza17 wrote:
would that small (length-wise) of a needle reach muscles that deep, though? (i have a a fat ass lol)
[/quote]

You can get 0.5" insulin syringes. Probably not deep enough for your glutes…good thing there are about 30 other sites on the body that are leaner and easier to reach.

Wow hahaah this is soo much good info… so insulin needles are good?

It really does just come down to preference. I use insulin pins for my subq injections of insulin and hcg. Ive read a couple positive studies on subq test injections. One from Mcmaster and I believe one from a university in saudi in which they dropped some of the guys doses because the subq injections were resulting in higher total test numbers. When I drop back down to my trt dose of test I imagine Ill just use insulin pins where Ill only be injecting a half ml twice a week. Your call bud.

I do kinda prefer quads anyway…i’ll have to give it a shot. pun intended

Can insulin pins be used intramuscularly?

[quote]Chrissolo wrote:
Can insulin pins be used intramuscularly?[/quote]

Yes. I thought that was made abundantly clear on the first page?

Just ordered a batch :slight_smile: can’t wait.

And yeah, just use them on low BF areas where you can hit muscle easily

yeah sorry one of the other posts mixed me up a bit

if you were to buy 10 then what would stop you buying 10 more on the same day in a different store? sorry if its obvious but that is how i would get round it without knowing how things work in usa. im guessing you would go through 10 very quickly too? for me 10 would last me 10 weeks at the moment.

[quote]ballbagbaggins wrote:
if you were to buy 10 then what would stop you buying 10 more on the same day in a different store? sorry if its obvious but that is how i would get round it without knowing how things work in usa. im guessing you would go through 10 very quickly too? for me 10 would last me 10 weeks at the moment.[/quote]

Now you’re catching on that half of the retarded laws we have here in this country are completely asinine! I just wish we could use one iota of common sense whilst drafting them!

Ok last thing will I need a signature? Im 20 and it says in UPS youll need a signature (buy 21 yr old nd up) for certian idems…

Ive never had to sign for them bud.

Get your mother to sign for them…or just sign them yourself…it wont make a difference…the UPS guy isnt going to fucking id you.