Question Regarding Intermittent Fasting

Hi guys Im massively late getting into this intermittent fasting thing, but I thought that Ive heard it banded around enough that its a good idea to get to know a bit more about it. Ive been reading about it at Precision Nutrition, and although it looks good on paper, my question is, what about post workout nutrition? Im fully aware this could get into a discussion regarding the usefulness of post workout nutrition, that would be helpful too! Thanks guys

Ideally, high carb and protein while keeping fat low. This will allow for anabolic insulin levels and glycogen replenishment. The pwo meal should be the largest meal of the day. Whether or not you use a shake is up to you. If fat loss is the goals, I would recommend skipping the shake and eating your calories. If hypertrophy is the goal then maybe have a shake with fast absorbing protein and carbs, followed by the largest meal of the day.

[quote]gkeeper24 wrote:
Ideally, high carb and protein while keeping fat low. This will allow for anabolic insulin levels and glycogen replenishment. The pwo meal should be the largest meal of the day. Whether or not you use a shake is up to you. If fat loss is the goals, I would recommend skipping the shake and eating your calories. If hypertrophy is the goal then maybe have a shake with fast absorbing protein and carbs, followed by the largest meal of the day.[/quote]
+1

also OP there are several large threads here on IF and Carb Backloading (which is superior imo) do a search if theres any info you want and post in these threads.