Question Regarding HGH/Somatropin

I mean’t I do not suggest doing it without a plan. I didnt mean I advise against it which it was I realize it sounds like in my first couple sentences sorry about that misunderstanding.

No that’s fine, i understood it clearly. Thanks.
I’m not looking for size gain from HGH (i lift weights for that) i’m just interested in height gain.

There’s a possibility that his hands and forearms looked thicker due to increase in muscle (hopefully, although i wouldn’t mind if they thickened a bit)

The acne case is something that most state is not affected by HGH the way steroids can give you acne.

Either way it is worth it as i know of ways to get rid of acne. For instance, pantothenic acid supplementation.

As he seems to be a very similar situation to what i am going to undertake, it would be really cool if you could find out if he grew taller at all. I’m not asking you to prioritze asking him it, but if you see him around and remember then i’d be very appreciative.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
He did appear a bit bloated and got a severe case of acne.
[/quote]

I forgot to post this a when i read this.

Some people use liquid B12 to reconstitute growth hormone (and probably other prohormones/steroids etc…).

B12 injections have been reported to cause acne.

I doubt he was informed enough to know that but at least I just learned something.
His results in all honesty were quite desirable, I understand your motives and am impressed with your desire to gain knowledge befor pursuing. You can know that I’m in support of you doing whatever you choose. I dont know what the long term will hold for him due to his use. Maybe nothing…there’s just no way to tell and I think if you want to take any sort of calculated risk (dont take the word risk negatively) then I’m in support of it.

As another member suggested to me, the bone thickening in certain areas would be quite desirable, We agreed, to help support plenty of muscle growth as well as the aesthetically pleasurable size enhance thicker bones will give you. ( Well some people may not think so but I and I believe the other member I spoke with agreed it was aesthetically pleasing.

To conclude, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous of his progress/results that it contributed too.

Thanks for the support GetSwole.