Question Regarding Controlled Delivery

If you order your gear via regular airmail (not requiring delivery) and get someone showing up at your door requesting signature and you refuse to do so and absolutely deny any knowledge of such a package, is there anything the feds can do to you?

Could you stop flooding this board? Ask all your damn questions in one post instead of making multiple threads.

And you wonder why I flame you.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Could you stop flooding this board? Ask all your damn questions in one post instead of making multiple threads.

And you wonder why I flame you.[/quote]

sorry dude, I’m not too concerned about your sensibilities at the moment. different questions, different posts.

You catch more flies with sugar than salt

[quote]saps wrote:
You catch more flies with sugar than salt[/quote]

Thanks grandma

mak, that picture sucks.

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
If you order your gear via regular airmail (not requiring delivery) and get someone showing up at your door requesting signature and you refuse to do so and absolutely deny any knowledge of such a package, is there anything the feds can do to you?[/quote]

i’m sure they could find a way.

to be safe, send it to me, and i’ll forward it to you via UPS…

if you just forward it to me, i can deal with the feds for you.

I’m only doing this once, though, as a favor.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
mak, that picture sucks. [/quote]

You suck!

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
MMAguy wrote:
If you order your gear via regular airmail (not requiring delivery) and get someone showing up at your door requesting signature and you refuse to do so and absolutely deny any knowledge of such a package, is there anything the feds can do to you?

I’m only doing this once, though, as a favor.[/quote]

ok holmes, just give me your number and we’ll do that!!

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
MMAguy wrote:

I’m only doing this once, though, as a favor.[/quote]

btw, who’s that in your avatar? that’s some good G&P

that’s me for sure.

jk, i have no idea… can’t tell

mak, i was simply implying that your post included a picture that, IMO, is not one of the top ones that seem to be in your arsenal.

I never get tired of fail/lmao pics.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
mak, i was simply implying that your post included a picture that, IMO, is not one of the top ones that seem to be in your arsenal.

I never get tired of fail/lmao pics.[/quote]

And my “you suck” remark was in jest… you FAILED!

HA HA HA!! Man, I must be carb-depleted.

Fail.

Umm, why don’t you start one thread with multiple questions or subtopics? I’m sure commonsense would raise a red flag when you get a knock on the door from a cop looking individual asking for a signature when you know that your package doesn’t require one.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Umm, why don’t you start one thread with multiple questions or subtopics? I’m sure commonsense would raise a red flag when you get a knock on the door from a cop looking individual asking for a signature when you know that your package doesn’t require one. [/quote]

He’s not an AAS user, he’s a Failbot.

look heres the entire point incase you havent figured it out.
NO ONE LIKES YOU
you are coming off as a disrespectful little dumb ass that is not on this board with genuine intentions.

if you ask nicely and with proper manners then we will help you.
these guys on hereare a really nice group that most of them really know there stuff.

this is not some normal bro baord where you can just barge your way in and expect results.

I am not speaking only on here but in ALL of the forums on this site.
I have seen people in the beginners forums acting like you and they were treated as bad if not worse.

I think you burned your bridges before you even crossed them bitches.
be nice stop being a bitch.

Nothing like taking a walk down the

Nothing like taking a walk down the [/quote]

NO STAIRWAY!

Umm, why don’t you start one thread with multiple questions or subtopics? I’m sure commonsense would raise a red flag when you get a knock on the door from a cop looking individual asking for a signature when you know that your package doesn’t require one. [/quote]

That’s not really my preference. Lol, what is exactly is a “cop-looking” individual?