Question on your Protein Intake Recommendations

Great idea

LET’S BEGIN!

I feel like it’s necessary at this point to mention that I got a lot of really good, free info from PC. He gave out the best advice on lat contraction that I’d ever had, and I never paid a dime for his services. I obviously joked earlier and we had a chuckle, but it’d be a bitch move of me not to acknowledge that he helped me. If this is indeed his departure from the site, then it was absolutely a net positive for me.

4 Likes

Whilst I agree, it is still good as a read only resource. Despite the clown dickery, PC is still a good coach, has results for himself and others and is a good writer when he is not having an episode.

@Chris_Colucci, for shits and giggles…

Dear Biotest,

I am writing to you to present a petition from the people of TNation. We demand that the forum held by absent landlord Paul Carter, who has probably had a better offer from elsewhere, or bumped into Greg Nukols one dark night, is handed over to a more worthy servant, namely Cole Robinson aka Snake Diet man.

We appreciate this could be something of a commercial gamble and will likely involve several lawsuits along the way. However, we are confident he would be a sound acquisition and be of great benefit to these forums (for as long as he’s allowed to get away with).

Yours

JB
ChongLordUno
(And another cast of thousands)

2 Likes

I always enjoyed his programming. It’s simple and effective. And yeah , tons of free information. All the info he put out on CAT was great and really improved my training for the better.

100%. I like the guy a lot both training wise (I’m currently using something out of his SLL book and have most of his books from the blog days and have tried a few of his templates which I like a lot ) and personality wise, I don’t even mind the occasion all clown dickery … it’s just a little odd he seems to have all but abandoned this forum and t nation still has it active.

I’m sure at least part of the idea of it is to drive traffic to the site, which an absent coach doesn’t necessarily do.

Agreed. I’ve purchased a few of his books simply for the free info and questions he answered for me on here. I’m pretty sure he’s doing a personal training app right now. Like a monthly subscription thing. I was a registered member on his forum and got emailed about it

It looks like the real Paul Carter was just all of us, all along.

8 Likes

And the friends we made along the way

2 Likes

I used to like his personality, I’ve hired him a few times over the years. And he always helped me a lot. So as far as info from him, I always appreciated him. But lately, I feel he’s gotten too big for his britches. The way he interacts with people is just plain wrong, and he’s a complete hypocrite.
I mentioned a few months ago in the forum feedback that we needed someone new in here. Snake guy sounds great, or anyone really, maybe rotate it.

Judging from Paul’s lifts and size, he knows strength and hypertrophy. The 365 PBN, the weight he moves on stiff-legged deads, and being a lean 240 is no joke. He provided a lot of information here, but it would have been better without the name calling. I know some posters had it coming, however, calling people names in print rarely turns out well.

I feel like he’s a meathead (and I use that term very respectfully, as we all are) that worked very hard for the recognition he has gotten and while that carries lots of benefits, it comes with a certain amount of people trolling you or poking you with a stick and often times he handles it fine and sometimes calls people clown dick… I personally don’t care and see it all as harmless fun.

He does seem to have a hard time with people challenging him, even in a non confrontational way. And I had to unfollow his FB page because it got a little too dime-store-physchologist for me and the comments section was just a huge circle jerk.

This was the part I didn’t appreciate. It was either he was right, or you were an antagonistic moron. There’s no value in that type of behavior.

But “clown dick” is my favorite phrase of all time, so I guess I did learn something. Ah! That’s what he was teaching us from the beginning!

2 Likes

Yeah he would go from 0-60 real fast when someone would say something that disagrees with what he thinks.

1 Like

I have no idea what y’all be talking about

Aren’t you “The” clown dick? lol

1 Like

Absolutely

3 Likes

Remember, it’s still an active theory - that has yet to be disproven - that a clown dick would refer, like clown shoes and clown noses, to a comically large penis, thus being a compliment and a tribute to your manliness in questioning him.

5 Likes

“You are a clown dick” → “Your genitals are large, red, oddly shaped and squeak when squeezed/when you walk”

2 Likes

WE CANT ALL BE PERFECT

sobs

2 Likes