Question on Tst Prescriptions

Brand new to all this.

Got some questions that will probably give many of you a good laugh but I have to ask anyway.

Trying to get my hands on tst for body building purposes but I dont have any good connections on the black market so I am trying to get it through anti aging doctors. I am getting 200 mg / week from a legitimate anti aging doctor on the west coast right now but my understanding is that you need at least 400 (or probably more) to be able to use it in a cycle to build muscle.

Have also started a conversation with an internet based â??anti agingâ?? doctor on the east coast who claim that he could most likely get me a prescription for tst. To get this prescription I need to send in a super basic health questionnaire completed (basically just stating that I am healthy) by my regular doctor as well as a blood test and thats it. No need to see a doctor in person.

If I was able to get a prescription through this east coast based doctor could that really be legal?? Or do you think they are just making up some sort of fake prescription (and then getting the meds from a source on the black market) and then sticking my name on the bottles?

Getting two prescriptions from two different doctors at the same time is of course not legal but would it even be possible? Is there such a thing as a national database that would prevent two different doctors in different states to prescribe the same drugs to the same person at the same time?

Yes, people get multiple prescriptions for the same thing from multiple doctors. No, I do not believe it is legal.

Do you actually have testosterone deficiency? If no, then definitely do not start running 200mg/wk cycles, or worse, just go on permanently actually creating a natural testosterone production problem. Just look around harder - you can find gear if you really want it and it will be cheaper.

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:
Yes, people get multiple prescriptions for the same thing from multiple doctors. No, I do not believe it is legal.

Do you actually have testosterone deficiency? If no, then definitely do not start running 200mg/wk cycles, or worse, just go on permanently actually creating a natural testosterone production problem. Just look around harder - you can find gear if you really want it and it will be cheaper.

[/quote]

Wow, thats interesting
So if that is what people do then I guess the chance of getting caught is fairly small, right?

Why are you not recommending that dose?
We all know that using hormones for the purpose of increasing muscle size is not healthy and thats why its illegal but people still do it…
Are you not recommending it because you are against the whole thing in general (using hormones for improving results in the gym) or have I completely missed what type of hormones to use and the dose?
I am basing my suggestions on the following study (as well as other post on this forum)

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.full

And to answer the question about if I am hormone deficient.
Believe my number cam up in the range of about 400 and my doctor stated that “normal” is usually in the range of 350 - 1100 and that range seems to differ depending on who you ask.

And I am not planning to put myself on Test for the rest of my life
My plan was to do a 20 week cycle as described in the study (see the above link)

What? No one will recommend a 200mg/wk dose if your’e running a cycle…

I’m obviously not against using testosterone. You have “missed the dose” as you said. I just think 200mg/wk is a very low cycle. And 20 weeks of it is too long. I don’t know if you’ve done much research at all about this whole thing.

Why are you looking for a doctor to prescribe you test for a problem you don’t have at a dose too low to run a cycle with? I can’t open that link, but don’t really think I care to read it anyway. I don’t know why that doctor is already prescribing you testosterone.

Just look around on here about cycle recommendations, or just google search, beginner steroid cycle. Who cares about that article you pasted there; it just says that testosterone injections increased testosterone levels in the patients and those with higher doses had better muscle strength and size results… no shit.

Maybe I just don’t understand what you’re looking for. You can’t get sources here, but honestly if you found that obscure article, just do some more looking and you’ll find a source for gear. But before that, figure out what you’re doing

What? No one will recommend a 200mg/wk dose if your’e running a cycle…

I’m obviously not against using testosterone. You have “missed the dose” as you said. I just think 200mg/wk is a very low cycle. And 20 weeks of it is too long. I don’t know if you’ve done much research at all about this whole thing.

Why are you looking for a doctor to prescribe you test for a problem you don’t have at a dose too low to run a cycle with? I can’t open that link, but don’t really think I care to read it anyway. I don’t know why that doctor is already prescribing you testosterone.

Just look around on here about cycle recommendations, or just google search, beginner steroid cycle. Who cares about that article you pasted there; it just says that testosterone injections increased testosterone levels in the patients and those with higher doses had better muscle strength and size results… no shit.

Maybe I just don’t understand what you’re looking for. You can’t get sources here, but honestly if you found that obscure article, just do some more looking and you’ll find a source for gear. But before that, figure out what you’re doing[/quote]

Thanks for the advice its much appreciated
Well as I said in the first post I am aware of the fact that 200mg is way to low and thats why I am trying to finds a safe way of doubling that dose to about 400mg. U still think that amount is to low? Keep in mind that I new to this / have never done it before (not sure how my body will react) and people keep on telling me that regular Testosterone is the safest way to start with. Would you agree on that?

If I put myself on weekly shots of 400mg of testosterone (or maybe twice weekly of 200mg) how long would you recommend the cycle to be?

Alright starting point for your research - and I’m being fairly nice, everyone else hates when someone comes in and asks these pre-beginner questions - you’re not even really a beginner because you haven’t done any research.

Yes, testosterone is the best thing to start with; it will be included in all future cycles you do as well. When you use testosterone or any anabolic/androgenic steroid, you body stops producing its own testosterone, so you need to have testosterone in your cycle to function correctly.

400mg/wk is fine for a first time. Run it for 10 to 12 weeks. Use a long estered testosterone, so Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate. Inject 200mg twice a week - I prefer Sunday Morning at 8am and Wednesday night at 8pm - splits the week perfectly in two and keeps blood levels fairly stable. During this time period, I would also recommend using HCG - look it up - at 250iu twice per week (500iu total) - inject it at the same time as your testosterone, but in a different syringe. HCG will keep your body sending signals that result in the production of your natural testosterone so when you stop, you will have an easier time keeping your gains and getting your body to produce its natural testosterone again.

You need to do some research now on Post Cycle Therapy for when you stop using the testosterone. During the 10-12 weeks you are using Testosterone, your body will shut down its own production of testosterone. Afterward, you need to help it start up again. Two weeks after you last shot, a majority of the exogenous (injected) testosterone will be out of your system and you will need your body to start producing its own again. Look up proper PCT protocols… I don’t do it anymore because I am permanently on testosterone (200mg/wk) because my body produces very little of its own. This will involve one or both of the following compounds, Clomid (clomiphene) and Nolvadex (tamoxifen).

A typical protocol i’ve seen run is this:

Weeks 1-10 Test E or Test C, 400mg - 500mg per week
Weeks 1-10 HCG 500iu per week
Weeks 1-14 Arimidex .5mg EOD
Weeks 12-14 Nolvadex 40mg/day or Clomid 150mg/day
Weeks 14-16 Nolvadex 20mg/day or Clomid 50mg/day
OR
Weeks 12-16 Nolvadex/Clomid 20mg/50mg per day

As I said, look up what they are doing concerning PCT nowadays, but that lays out the time frame for you.

Hope that helps, you might get flamed for asking these question without any research and I might get flamed for helping you. But I had some free time so I hope that helps.

Alright starting point for your research - and I’m being fairly nice, everyone else hates when someone comes in and asks these pre-beginner questions - you’re not even really a beginner because you haven’t done any research.

Yes, testosterone is the best thing to start with; it will be included in all future cycles you do as well. When you use testosterone or any anabolic/androgenic steroid, you body stops producing its own testosterone, so you need to have testosterone in your cycle to function correctly.

400mg/wk is fine for a first time. Run it for 10 to 12 weeks. Use a long estered testosterone, so Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate. Inject 200mg twice a week - I prefer Sunday Morning at 8am and Wednesday night at 8pm - splits the week perfectly in two and keeps blood levels fairly stable. During this time period, I would also recommend using HCG - look it up - at 250iu twice per week (500iu total) - inject it at the same time as your testosterone, but in a different syringe. HCG will keep your body sending signals that result in the production of your natural testosterone so when you stop, you will have an easier time keeping your gains and getting your body to produce its natural testosterone again.

You need to do some research now on Post Cycle Therapy for when you stop using the testosterone. During the 10-12 weeks you are using Testosterone, your body will shut down its own production of testosterone. Afterward, you need to help it start up again. Two weeks after you last shot, a majority of the exogenous (injected) testosterone will be out of your system and you will need your body to start producing its own again. Look up proper PCT protocols… I don’t do it anymore because I am permanently on testosterone (200mg/wk) because my body produces very little of its own. This will involve one or both of the following compounds, Clomid (clomiphene) and Nolvadex (tamoxifen).

OR

As I said, look up what they are doing concerning PCT nowadays, but that lays out the time frame for you.

Hope that helps, you might get flamed for asking these question without any research and I might get flamed for helping you. But I had some free time so I hope that helps. [/quote]

Nice, this is excellent info!
Much appreciated!
Thanks allot

[quote]yeap wrote:

OR

Hope that helps, you might get flamed for asking these question without any research and I might get flamed for helping you. But I had some free time so I hope that helps. [/quote]

Nice, this is excellent info!
Much appreciated!
Thanks allot
[/quote]

On some other forums I have seen recommendations to use aromasin EoD (or similar) as part of the cycle to prevent the Testosterone from aromatize into estrogen
Would you agree on that?
Would it be necessary?

Yes, an anti-aromtase (AI) is a good idea. As a general rule, increased testosterone means increased estrogen. Estrogen is good to a certain point, but beyond that it can cause problems (gyno, as an example). I have never used Aromasin; I used Arimidex (Anastrozole) at 1mg EOD right now due to sensitivity, but I’d say you should be fine with .5mg EOD. Or look up how to use Aromasin, same idea. Continue running this till halfway through PCT, tapering down the dose.