Question on Least Hepatic Orals

Hi all. I’m 25yo, 195lbs, 6’3’', and around 13%bf. I’ve been lifting for 6 years now. If I didn’t eat the way I do and lift the way I do I’d be around 155lbs. Right now I eat a very low carb diet with weekly re-feeds. As far as training goes, I’ve been doing some form of 5/3/1 for the last 2-3 years. Right now I’ve been sprinting 6 days a week (Bar the recent article) and following the sprints with the main 5/3/1 lift of the day and any accessories I can handle. On legs I don’t do additional reps on my 5/3/1 due to the increased sprinting. My lifts are by far nothing special 350DL, 250backSquat, 245 bench, 185 full power cleans x2-3, OHP 145x2. I have a pretty shitty frame to build on, but I do my best.

My goal is primarily to say around the same weight and drop some body fat. I’ve never been ab showing lean. I would like to be around 10% and 195.

I’ve been doing reading on AAS and Pro-hormones. In a perfect world I’d do AAS but I can accept the legal implications. I wouldn’t even know how to get them. So that brings me to Pro-hormones.

I obviously want to use these as safely as possible, and protect myself against permanently shutting down test production and/or gyno. I’m basically looking now for the most “tested”, “trusted” pro-hormone/DS. I know they all haven’t been around as long as AAS and the long term sides are virtually unknown. I’ve been pointed in the direction of H-Drol as a low sides,common PH. Is this a decent selection for my first PH?

As far as a PCT goes I was looking at Tamoxifen, and clomid, however, I don’t have a prescription for either due to the fact that I have a pair of nuts. I was wondering if there are any legal drugs that I could use as an effective PCT and gyno preventer?

Thanks,
Moses

Do you mean hepatotoxic?

I’m confused. So you’ve gained weight by eating low carbs and doing heavy cardio almost everyday of the week? What amount of calories do you eat on a normal day?

You need to eat more carbohydrates and alter your training. Things like clomiphene and tamoxifen are readily available on the internet. If you are going to use ‘pro hormones’, legal designer steroids or AAS you need to be prepared for what can and will happen. ie You use halodrol or a clone, you need tamoxifen or clomid. There is no substitute.

You are nowhere near ready to take any of these things though…

I hear what you are saying about your weight, training and eating. Still, you need to change your training regiment and diet.

[quote]crazyj23 wrote:
I’m confused. So you’ve gained weight by eating low carbs and doing heavy cardio almost everyday of the week? What amount of calories do you eat on a normal day?[/quote]

I’ve gained weight with low carbs and 24-36 carb feeding hours. I haven’t been doing the cardio very long. I eat around 4000cal a day.

[quote]muscle_meathead wrote:
You need to eat more carbohydrates and alter your training. Things like clomiphene and tamoxifen are readily available on the internet. If you are going to use ‘pro hormones’, legal designer steroids or AAS you need to be prepared for what can and will happen. ie You use halodrol or a clone, you need tamoxifen or clomid. There is no substitute.

You are nowhere near ready to take any of these things though…

I hear what you are saying about your weight, training and eating. Still, you need to change your training regiment and diet. [/quote]

Thanks for the info and advice.

[quote]nickels wrote:
Do you mean hepatotoxic?[/quote]

Yes sir

You still have access to legal pro-hormones in BC? Not here in Québec…