Question on Grow! and Surge Flavors

Well since chocolate is backordered on both products, how is the vanilla Grow! and the wild raspberry Surge? I’ve only had chocolate of each products, but I suppose I might have to settle for another flavor this time around.

Vanilla Grow! is fine but I’ve never tried Wild Raspberry Surge. I recently ordered one of that flavor since I wanted to try it. I thought I’d like it better since its fruit flavored and I can’t stand the sweetness of Chocolate Surge. However, I’ve recently read the raspberry is sweeter than chocolate, so that sucks.

I really don’t have a sweet tooth. I sometimes think Biotest’s supplements are too sweet for me. Hell, first time I tried the dark chocolate FINiBAR, I almost couldn’t finish it because I felt it was too sweet (I’ve since gotten used to it).

I actually enjoy my leucine and peptopro shake during my workout because it’s not sweet. I actually look forward to it sometimes! Maybe I’m just weird. If I ever order Anaconda/MAG-10, I might just try it without the flavoring since the liquid flavoring system, if it’s true, seems intimidatingly (real word?) sweet.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Well since chocolate is backordered on both products, how is the vanilla Grow! and the wild raspberry Surge? I’ve only had chocolate of each products, but I suppose I might have to settle for another flavor this time around.[/quote]

No… you wait as long as it takes until chocolate comes back in stock.

[quote]elusive wrote:

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Well since chocolate is backordered on both products, how is the vanilla Grow! and the wild raspberry Surge? I’ve only had chocolate of each products, but I suppose I might have to settle for another flavor this time around.[/quote]

No… you wait as long as it takes until chocolate comes back in stock.[/quote]

Ahh I wish I could my good friend but I am sorry to say that I am too low on protein and I have waited a few days too long to replenish. What I wouldn’t do for a nice warm hot chocolate protein shake in this snowy weather of the midwest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Elusive is right, but since you are stuck, pull the trigger. You’ll have to find something to flavor the Raspberry Surge. I use crystal light lemonade. I have to dump the whole packet in to offset the syrupy sweetness of the Surge. vanilla Grow! can easily be manipulated with a number of things, ground cinnamon being my favorite. I’ve combined a 1/4 serv of vanilla Grow! with the rasp Surge to make it tolerable. experimentation is what it’ll take…

I decided to order 4 tubs of vanilla Grow!, because I suppose it can’t be too bad

I ordered 4 tubs of chocolate and hopefully it will be off backorder soon.

And last but not least 4 more tubs of original Surge, as I heard it taste better than raspberry!

[quote]elusive wrote:

[quote]howie424 wrote:

No… you wait as long as it takes until chocolate comes back in stock.[/quote]

He’s right. I didn’t believe him, but it totally trumps the original flavor. Chocolate SURGE recovery is bomdiggitytastic

[quote]howie424 wrote:
I decided to order 4 tubs of vanilla Grow!, because I suppose it can’t be too bad

And last but not least 4 more tubs of original Surge, as I heard it taste better than raspberry![/quote]

CHOCOLATE!!! AHHHHH!!! CHOCOLATE!!!

BTW, Phatkins, I don’t know if its the angle but your back seems wider. GJ.

how does original taste like?

[quote]howie424 wrote:

It really boils down to personal preference as we have a lot of repeat customers for all flavors.

Surge Recovery Raspberry is sweet, but those of us with a sweet tooth usually like it. It makes me think of liquefied cotton candy.

I also use Grow! Whey Vanilla regularly, whenever I’m mixing Grow! Whey with other foods such as oatmeal or plain, unsweetened yogurt.

You might also want to try Grow! Whey Natural. It tastes similar to vanilla, but more subtle for those who don’t like strong flavors.

[quote]elusive wrote:

[quote]howie424 wrote:

And last but not least 4 more tubs of original Surge, as I heard it taste better than raspberry![/quote]

CHOCOLATE!!! AHHHHH!!! CHOCOLATE!!!

BTW, Phatkins, I don’t know if its the angle but your back seems wider. GJ.[/quote]

Thanks man. I added rack pulls for thickness and love them buy for width I am doing tons more volume especially on pullups. Mmmm chocolate SURGE!!!

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:
how does original taste like?[/quote]

Original Flavor Surge tastes like angel food cake, its delicious. Ive never felt the desire to try another flavor.

[quote]mccl8262 wrote:

Original Flavor Surge tastes like angel food cake, its delicious. Ive never felt the desire to try another flavor.[/quote]
CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!

In fact, just thinking about that tender little Surge beverage with those little, itty-bitty chocolate molecules that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you take a sip… just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let’s burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let’s burn it, Pookie! Let’s burn this motherfucker down! Let’s burn it down! Let’s burn it!

[quote]elusive wrote:

[quote]mccl8262 wrote:

Original Flavor Surge tastes like angel food cake, its delicious. Ive never felt the desire to try another flavor.[/quote]
CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!

In fact, just thinking about that tender little Surge beverage with those little, itty-bitty chocolate molecules that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you take a sip… just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let’s burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let’s burn it, Pookie! Let’s burn this motherfucker down! Let’s burn it down! Let’s burn it! [/quote]

I’ll give you a hint. It’s seamen . . . . animal seamen.

HAHA, great movie. On topic though, I just tried my first go at Original flavored Surge Recovery. It’s just me, but I wouldn’t recommend it. Stick with chocolate from what I’ve heard. I have Raspberry though so I’ll give that a go on leg day. The Original made me feel a little sick during the workout.