Question on Destroying Fat Article

Hello,

In this article, CT says that we need 20-30 mins of steady state cardio on day 2 and 6. Does it absolutely need to be after the Lactate inducing workout? Or can it be done 1st thing in the morning. I would like to try this workout and I don’t think I can fit the entire thing in my lunch hour.

I think the point of doing it after your lactate-inducing workout is that your blood is already flowing and your heart rate is up, allowing stored fat to burn more readily. But any cardio is good cardio regardless of time

[quote]Chivas989 wrote:
Hello,

In this article, CT says that we need 20-30 mins of steady state cardio on day 2 and 6. Does it absolutely need to be after the Lactate inducing workout? Or can it be done 1st thing in the morning. I would like to try this workout and I don’t think I can fit the entire thing in my lunch hour. [/quote]

I would try to preserve as much energy as possible for the Lactate inducing workout, but if you have schedule problems, from Fat-Loss point of view (= # of calories burned) it is irrelevant when you perform the cardio session.

i think what CT was suggesting that after the lactate session is the optimal time for ss cardio as the body has released fatty acids into the blood stream and so you might as well spend 20 - 30 mins burning them up.

Do as much as you can in your time or try and find away to fit it in at the end of your session, i know my suggestion may not be ideal but sometimes you just have to try and find a way.

How many different workouts should one do for the heavy lifting days? LIke db incline, or wide grip, etc etc? How many shouldwe do?