Question on Cycle

Been lifting for 13 years- serious for like 6, weigh 205, 71 in, 29 yrs old, about 10 bfp right now.

is this an ok cycle:

week1
Sun- T-propionate-100mg& test-E- 250mg
tues- t-pro.-100& Deca- 200mg
Thurs- t-prop. 100& testE- 250
Sat- Prop- 100

week 2
Sun- TestE- 250
Mon- prop.-100
tues- Deca- 200
Wed- Prop. 100
thurs- TestE- 250
Fri- Prop.- 100

week3
Sun- Prop.-100& TestE- 250
Tues- Prop- 100& Deca-200
Thur- Prop-100& Test E-250

week 4-10
Sun- Test E- 250
Tues- Deca- 200
thurs- testE-250

week 11-15
Sun- testE-250
Thur-TestE-250

week 17-19
everyday- 20-40mg of Nolvadex

Is this your first cycle.

did a sample one before just to get a taste which was dumb i know; it was just a 3 week of test e

? what do you think or what should I change if anything or just any words of wisdom, please I would like to know what more experienced people think. I have tough skin so be blunt if needed

I think for the most part every thing looks ok you wrote up in the most complicated fashion haha but it looks ok. I suggest upping the Deca Dose to 400mg weekly also would push it out to atleast 12 weeks

lastly you have no mention of having any AIs on hand. Strongly recommend picking up some Arimidex and extra Nolva for just in case situations.

the 3 week taste cycle of test e was about 4 weeks of 2500mg with it cycling up and then back down gradually and a week break then nolv for 20 days of 20mg

thanks and much appreciated

another question, my bad-- why do you recommend the 400mg/wk deca-- just wondering

[quote]Reed wrote:
I think for the most part every thing looks ok you wrote up in the most complicated fashion haha but it looks ok. I suggest upping the Deca Dose to 400mg weekly also would push it out to atleast 12 weeks

lastly you have no mention of having any AIs on hand. Strongly recommend picking up some Arimidex and extra Nolva for just in case situations.[/quote]

shit i guess i have more ?s-- for the recommendation of the arimidex for just in case… do you think i should use it throughout the cycle and when is that a good time and any examples would be great

and do you think i should run the arimidex throughout the cycle and when would be the right time and how long?

[quote]tjweirich wrote:
another question, my bad-- why do you recommend the 400mg/wk deca-- just wondering[/quote]

Just a 200 your really not going to see much more than joint relief. At 400mg though you wil have enough in your system to get all the benefits on larger scale and much more size gains.

[quote]tjweirich wrote:
and do you think i should run the arimidex throughout the cycle and when would be the right time and how long?[/quote]

Personal preference. I dont run AI unless I run into a problem which only happened once and I run it for a very brief period after my blasts.

But just google Arimidez how to and you will find all the info you will need on the drug.

Does this look better just a little tweeking

week1
Sun- T-propionate-100mg

Sorry idk what happened. Here is the changes. What do you think. It’s just a small change

week1
Sun- T-propionate-100mg& test-E- 250mg
tues- t-pro.-100
Thurs- t-prop. 100& testE- 250
Sat- Prop- 100

week 2
Sun- TestE- 250
Mon- prop.-100
Wed- Prop. 100
thurs- TestE- 250
Fri- Prop.- 100

week3
Sun- Prop.-100& TestE- 250
Tues- Prop- 100
Thur- Prop-100& Test E-250

week 4-13
Sun- Test E- 250
Tues- Deca- 400
thurs- testE-250

week 14-15
Sun- testE-250
Thur-TestE-250

week 17-19
everyday- 20-40mg of Nolvadex
And extra nolvadex and arimidex on standby

So… a little easier way of writing it out…
Weeks 1-3 300Mg prop eod
250Mg test e 2x a wk
The rest looks fine to me, do you have caber for prolactin?

my bad thanks for that… and no i dont

My bad thanks, and no I don’t. Should I? Dumb question I guess since you brought it up

Better safe than sorry, do some research on deca and prolactin

If it’s your first cycle (i dont count that 4 wk thing you did with test e as a cycle) why not just run 500mg wk of Test E for 12 weeks with a dbol kick start at 30mg-40mg for the first 4-5 weeks? Keeps it simple and you’ll make solid gains from a cycle like that, then you can progress to the deca in your next one if you feel the need.

I don’t see the need to run multiple compounds from your first cycle when you can gain good muscle mass from simpler cycles. More compounds = more possible sides and you obviously haven’t got your head around the ancillaries your going to need for prolactin so best not to go there yet. Just my opinion though.

thanks for the information and help, Rxx, eatliftsleep, and Reed. If you think of anything else or want to help please do