Question on BETA-7

Hi,

This is a question for the Mods or anyone who uses BETA 7. I currently in the loading phase and was wandering if there are:

1. any specific types of food I should be avoiding when taking this (fish oils, caffiene etc)

2. Is it ok to take with my Surge post workout? As this time period usually falls in 6-8 hour period after taking it in the morning.

Many thanks!

[quote]dheeel wrote:
Hi,

This is a question for the Mods or anyone who uses BETA 7. I currently in the loading phase and was wandering if there are:

1. any specific types of food I should be avoiding when taking this (fish oils, caffiene etc)

2. Is it ok to take with my Surge post workout? As this time period usually falls in 6-8 hour period after taking it in the morning.

Many thanks![/quote]

I would say the only foods you should avoid are the unhealthy ones you should avoid regardless. I would also say it’s fine to take with your Surge Recovery. This is one where the main thing to worry about is just consistently taking it.

Take care,

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
dheeel wrote:
Hi,

Many thanks!

I would say the only foods you should avoid are the unhealthy ones you should avoid regardless. I would also say it’s fine to take with your Surge Recovery. This is one where the main thing to worry about is just consistently taking it.

Take care,

D[/quote]

thx dude

I’m not sure about the Beta-7, but I know the only time I didn’t get the tingling from beta-alanine was when I took it was copious amounts of fiber (~15-20 g). Maybe this means it’s not being processed as efficiently, not sure. Usually the case is not to take supps with fiber, but maybe Beta-7 is different due to the timed-release nature.