Question on a Mass Cycle

My goal in lifting is to gain mass, and for the past year I have been researching steroids and their effects. Turns out there not as bad as the media has portrayed, so I’ve decided to take them. The stack in which I deem most appropriate for me is nice beginner cycle that looks a little something like this.

12 weeks Sustanon 250 and first 4 weeks of D-bol, probably last 2-3 weeks I’d take Clomid as well. My only issue would have to be hair loss. This scares me. Is there any cycle out there that someone could suggest to me that is a mass builder but does not promote hair loss, I write this knowing its somewhat of a pipe dream, but I would be interested in reading some of your responses

[quote]yoyodogg2000 wrote:
My goal in lifting is to gain mass, and for the past year I have been researching steroids and their effects. Turns out there not as bad as the media has portrayed, so I’ve decided to take them. The stack in which I deem most appropriate for me is nice beginner cycle that looks a little something like this.

12 weeks Sustanon 250 and first 4 weeks of D-bol, probably last 2-3 weeks I’d take Clomid as well. My only issue would have to be hair loss. This scares me. Is there any cycle out there that someone could suggest to me that is a mass builder but does not promote hair loss, I write this knowing its somewhat of a pipe dream, but I would be interested in reading some of your responses [/quote]

Are you starting to go bald? If you don’t have the gene for male pattern baldness, you could take 4 grams of test a week and be fine, so you may have nothing to worry about. But, if you are really worried, there are products out there that will prevent hair loss, though they tend to reduce gains, somewhat, and I believe that some can be hard on the liver.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
yoyodogg2000 wrote:

12 weeks Sustanon 250 and first 4 weeks of D-bol, probably last 2-3 weeks I’d take Clomid as well. My only issue would have to be hair loss. This scares me. Is there any cycle out there that someone could suggest to me that is a mass builder but does not promote hair loss, I write this knowing its somewhat of a pipe dream, but I would be interested in reading some of your responses

Are you starting to go bald? If you don’t have the gene for male pattern baldness, you could take 4 grams of test a week and be fine, so you may have nothing to worry about. But, if you are really worried, there are products out there that will prevent hair loss, though they tend to reduce gains, somewhat, and I believe that some can be hard on the liver.[/quote]

Proscar would be one to look into. Also because you can get it from a research chemical place. Plus, tons of info available on it and it’s side effects.

You said you have been researching steroids for a year and that this is your first cycle.

If that is the case, then wouldn’t you have discovered the best thing you can do is keep it simple and keep it effective-- run test only.

With a first cycle of 12-16 weeks of test at 500mg a week, hair loss should not be a concern with that low of a level. Leave those other compounds for later and run a test taper for the end of your cycle.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
You said you have been researching steroids for a year and that this is your first cycle.

If that is the case, then wouldn’t you have discovered the best thing you can do is keep it simple and keep it effective-- run test only.

With a first cycle of 12-16 weeks of test at 500mg a week, hair loss should not be a concern with that low of a level. Leave those other compounds for later and run a test taper for the end of your cycle.[/quote]

Are you serious? Anytime your body produces Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) the scalp reacts to it quite strongly, even if you are taking 200mg a week. I’ve done my research, it was simply a concern.

I’ll probably run straight test anyway, I was just think I should take something in the beginning to kick start the gains, but I’ll definitely be taking Finasteride or Dutesteride for the concern I had with baldness, premature balding is just something I don’t want to do.

Others may disagree, but I would go with Anavar plus test for your first cycle. Var has no aromatization and helps with the fat. Great for strength and joints. Only drawback is the high price. The price may or may not be a determining criteria for your decision on compounds.

I am assuming you can get legit gear.

im sorry to change the topic but im going on my second cycle. what do you guys think of Dianabol, Testosterone Propionate, and Equipoise bulking cycle. please give me your feedback it would be really helpful. Thanks

[quote]manny3216 wrote
im sorry to change the topic but im going on my second cycle. what do you guys think of Dianabol, Testosterone Propionate, and Equipoise bulking cycle. please give me your feedback it would be really helpful. Thanks[/quote]

more info required than that dude.

i.e

wks x-xx test prop @ x mg per wk
wks x-xx eq @ x mg per week
wks x-xx dbol @ x per day

aromatose inhibitor?
pct?

help us a little and most will help you alot!!

ill check bqck when you have re-posted

Don’t hijack somebody else’s thread.

Start your own, don’t be such a tool.

Yeah dude not cool

Sorry about that i’ll start my own.

im doing 500mg test prop, Dianabol 80mg a day, equipoise 250mg for 10-12 weeks. anti estrogen during the and clomid after.

Manny. you are an idiot. plain and simple.

Back to OP, def make sure your test is there. I think everyone has their own opinions on what the “ideal beginners cycle” is, but they all include test. For me, my first was test and deca stacked together. I loved it. Others use Test and Dbol. Basically all have test, so make sure you def keep that in there :slight_smile: