Question on 5mg Doseage

I do believe that test aromatises more than dianabol however - but that dbol aromatises into a more potent estradiol.

not 1005 but pretty sure thst the comment that dbol aromatises more thsn test is wrong - bit it will csuse big problems when used together - and is often the case.

I used dbol alone on a number of occasions and no problem. 2 shots of sust later and poof!

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
I do believe that test aromatises more than dianabol however - but that dbol aromatises into a more potent estradiol.

not 1005 but pretty sure thst the comment that dbol aromatises more thsn test is wrong - bit it will csuse big problems when used together - and is often the case.

I used dbol alone on a number of occasions and no problem. 2 shots of sust later and poof!

Brook[/quote]

Do you fear Dbol or Drol more for gyno Brook? Assuming both would be taken with test and your AI of choice…maybe a little proviron as well. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

DG

[quote] Brook wrote:

Brook[/quote]

Exactly… it’s 17a-methylestradiol, fwiw.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Brook wrote:

Brook

Do you fear Dbol or Drol more for gyno Brook? Assuming both would be taken with test and your AI of choice…maybe a little proviron as well. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

DG[/quote]

Im not sure I would fear either while running letro.

I agree with west.

I do know that of the two orals in question, when ran with a highly aromatising drug such as test, drol is the one to be very cautious of. It becomes a drug that has pronounced estrogenic/progestrogenic/whothefuckknows side effects… and is/was known as the most powerful yet highest in sides oral therer was.

However with letro at a minute dose; 0.125daily, was enough to prevent the slightest of a hint of gyno from the drol inclution. Shit, it even stopped the bloat! (plus 50mg prov/20mg nolva EOD)

In answer to your question Gerds, without an AI drol and test is worse… with a good AI both are relatively mild.

Back before AI’s were st prevalent, test wasnt the starter drug it is today, people stated on primo, dianabol, deca… test was far too high in sides to just junp into 500mg cycles for a first… you built upto using test, and it was the mark of any serious bodybuilder that used the drug. those that ‘played’ at AAS use didnt use it. (this echoes today still too IMO - as we see daily in this forum alone)

thank god for aromatase inhibition i say, without it many of us would not be able to use testosterone let alone test and tren or drol or dbol etc etc…

Thanks guys. I’m planning my upcoming bulkers next year and I know one will involve Dbol and Im thinking about playing with drol in the second cycle as the entire next year will be dedicated to bulking…unless a dream happens and I win the excalibur and qualify for nationals :stuck_out_tongue: (not quite there…yet)

I know man, thank goodness for AI. I’m at .25mg Adex daily and have yet to see ANY sides from all the sh*t I’m running.

Night sweats from tren and even now that the tren is gone really suck tho :s lol

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Thanks guys. I’m planning my upcoming bulkers next year and I know one will involve Dbol and Im thinking about playing with drol in the second cycle as the entire next year will be dedicated to bulking…unless a dream happens and I win the excalibur and qualify for nationals :stuck_out_tongue: (not quite there…yet)

I know man, thank goodness for AI. I’m at .25mg Adex daily and have yet to see ANY sides from all the sh*t I’m running.

Night sweats from tren and even now that the tren is gone really suck tho :s lol

DG[/quote]
thats why I hate tren in the winter,
when you wake up sweaty from tren and its in the 60s in the house its horrible.

At 5 mg… I recommend snorting them… right before your workout… or just crush it up and parachute it w/ a scoop of NO-XPLOD

Fuck what these guys say about research, training, and diet, they don’t know what they’re talking about… they aren’t big and experienced and knowledgeable.

LMAOGTFO

[quote]pavlovs vodka wrote:
At 5 mg… I recommend snorting them… right before your workout… or just crush it up and parachute it w/ a scoop of NO-XPLOD

Fuck what these guys say about research, training, and diet, they don’t know what they’re talking about… they aren’t big and experienced and knowledgeable.

LMAOGTFO[/quote]

I think were past the whole “flame session” that we usually do when someone posts something ridiculous.

Now were doing the whole, give real “advice” and shit “thing”

You missed out, you have to get to the feeding frenzy earlier next time.

LMAOGTFO[/quote]

oh noooo not at all,
were all a buck fifty sitting behind a keyboard playing WOW all day and reciting what we read on pubmed.

infact Im really in 7th grade,never lifted a weight in my life.

LMAOGTFO[/quote]

That is great advice coming from a new member that can’t perform simple task such as proper sentance structure. Last time I checked, you had to be over the age of 21 (suggested age) before using these “supplements”. What is this 18yr old kid doing here?

“LMAOGTFO” E-thug is strong here, do us all a favor and troll else where. I am seeking information, although I may not be caught up to speed on these supplements. However I am trying to learn something here, and we do not need your childish comments.

You are setting a great example for us new members, you should carry this on and see how long you last here. I think its time to let the adults talk, grow up kid.

I am not trolling, I provide information to people who do rudimentary amounts of research- research that i did for well over a year before posting on this board.

If you’re seeking information goto fucking wikipedia. This forum is (to my knowledge) for the intelligent discourse in regards to AAS.

“I CAN GIT SUM DbOLZ fRUM MY HOMIEZ. HOW MINI SHULD I TAKE” doesnt count as intelligent discussion.

I was a little late on the flaming but something as simple as a dosing protocol for quite possibly the most popular forum of AAS is incredibly easy to come by. Lack of willingness to apply yourself to the “intelligent and relentless pursuit of muscle” is a sign of laziness.

I apologize if my comment was off color and offended anybody, but I feel like threads like this are growing like cancer.

I am not trolling, I provide information to people who do rudimentary amounts of research- research that i did for well over a year before posting on this board.

If you’re seeking information goto fucking wikipedia. This forum is (to my knowledge) for the intelligent discourse in regards to AAS.

“I CAN GIT SUM DbOLZ fRUM MY HOMIEZ. HOW MINI SHULD I TAKE” doesnt count as intelligent discussion.

I was a little late on the flaming but something as simple as a dosing protocol for quite possibly the most popular forum of AAS is incredibly easy to come by. Lack of willingness to apply yourself to the “intelligent and relentless pursuit of muscle” is a sign of laziness.

I apologize if my comment was off color and offended anybody, but I feel like threads like this are growing like cancer.[/quote]

Oh you were justified in your indignation.

But we usually do that at the beginning of the thread, like I said, next time come sooner and get your shots in like the rest of us.

It goes like this:

1. OP posts stupid question

2. We ridicule for about a page

3. We offer actual sound advice to OP from veteran users

4. We go off on a tangent discussing random AAS aspects/properties

Then the thread dies. Happens every time.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
pavlovs vodka wrote:

I apologize if my comment was off color and offended anybody, but I feel like threads like this are growing like cancer.

Oh you were justified in your indignation.

But we usually do that at the beginning of the thread, like I said, next time come sooner and get your shots in like the rest of us.

It goes like this:

1. OP posts stupid question

2. We ridicule for about a page

3. We offer actual sound advice to OP from veteran users

4. We go off on a tangent discussing random AAS aspects/properties

Then the thread dies. Happens every time.
[/quote]

we are currently on step 4. just so you can follow along.
actually I am a new poster around here :wink: so I am not all hip to the protocol yet but with what I have seen is people typically employ the “tough love” type thing

yes a person will get flamed and maybe his ego and pride me slapped around a bit but it is for his own good.
there is good advice among the flames and we are not talking shit just for the sake of doing it. there usually is a method to the madness again Im new so i may be overstepping bounds and if I am well whatever.

Technically we try not to flame.

But after hearing the same dumb questions over and over, even though we have stickies, is just annoying.

Its not like were paid to answer questions either, so were allowed to be dicks about it.

No i agree… tough love all around.