Question of the Week


PORN:

Why do some people act like it is a bad thing?

Lol, sorry, love the picture

Because it is bad?

Every girl is someone’s daughter, and every guy someone’s son. I would never want my kids to do it, and I would never put my parents through me doing it, so I cannot in good conscience support having someone else?s son or daughter do it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why do some people act like it is a bad thing?[/quote]

I’m trying not to write a term paper right now, but it comes down to: each his own.

I like the homemade stuff. I put up with shit sound, bad camera work and awful lighting because I prefer real looking women, authentic sounds and the fact these people are doing it because they are exhibitionists and not some poor lost soul who’s uncle fondled her and she is taking 2 12" dongs in her ass to pay for her next fix. If the look on the girl’s face says “please just finish so I can go home and pukey cry in the shower before I get high and forget all about this” I lose interest in the film.

And because of the later I do understand people’s reservations about porn.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Because it is bad?[/quote]

What makes porn bad?

[quote]

Every girl is someone’s daughter, and every guy someone’s son. I would never want my kids to do it, and I would never put my parents through me doing it, so I cannot in good conscience support having someone else?s son or daughter do it.[/quote]

So…war is also bad, right?

Is the military bad also?

Porn is bad? Shit I never got the memo!

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Every girl is someone’s daughter, and every guy someone’s son. I would never want my kids to do it, and I would never put my parents through me doing it, so I cannot in good conscience support having someone else?s son or daughter do it.[/quote]

What an odd statement lol.

FWIW, there was some pretty good discussion on this topic in this thread ; http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/porn_addiction

Also, Carpal Tunnel., thats why!

Go to university in 2013: You’ll find hordes of men eschewing socializing and chasing girls for porn and video games.

Many young men now live in a bubble of isolation, porn is one contributing factor among others.

No I don’t think it should be banned. But good for society in the way it’s being consumed presently? No way.

[quote]lumbahjack wrote:
FWIW, there was some pretty good discussion on this topic in this thread ; Porn Addict? - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation

Also, Carpal Tunnel., thats why![/quote]

Fuck that thread.

This thread has Kermit.

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Every girl is someone’s daughter, and every guy someone’s son. I would never want my kids to do it, and I would never put my parents through me doing it, so I cannot in good conscience support having someone else?s son or daughter do it.[/quote]

What an odd statement lol.[/quote]

I wouldn’t want my son and/or daughter to have a job cleaning up strip clubs after hours…but I am all for other people’s kids doing it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Every girl is someone’s daughter, and every guy someone’s son. I would never want my kids to do it, and I would never put my parents through me doing it, so I cannot in good conscience support having someone else?s son or daughter do it.[/quote]

What an odd statement lol.[/quote]

I wouldn’t want my son and/or daughter to have a job cleaning up strip clubs after hours…but I am all for other people’s kids doing it.[/quote]

Haha, now I can agree with that one!

I think a lot of porn is bad because it is too contrived. Better cameras be damned, you can’t fix some of those cheezy scenarios.

Also some of that stuff just gets awkward when they’re trying to figure out the mechanics of a new gadget or a different type of cap on a bottle of lube.


.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I think a lot of porn is bad because it is too contrived. Better cameras be damned, you can’t fix some of those cheezy scenarios.[/quote]

True…poor acting and prolonged “plots” can ruin porn…but it is BAD in the sense of good and evil?

Uhm…ok.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Go to university in 2013: You’ll find hordes of men eschewing socializing and chasing girls for porn and video games.

Many young men now live in a bubble of isolation, porn is one contributing factor among others.

No I don’t think it should be banned. But good for society in the way it’s being consumed presently? No way.[/quote]

That right there is discussion worthy.

You can download more “pleasure” in 60 seconds than it would have taken you to find the keys to drive to your friend’s house to steal his bootlegged copy of “Kappa Beach Party Big Booties a’ Shakin” 10 years ago.

This can’t be good.

Men won’t be able to leave the house in 20 years.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Because it is bad?[/quote]

What makes porn bad?

[/quote]The same thing that makes anything bad? My morality?[quote]

[quote]

Every girl is someone’s daughter, and every guy someone’s son. I would never want my kids to do it, and I would never put my parents through me doing it, so I cannot in good conscience support having someone else?s son or daughter do it.[/quote]

So…war is also bad, right?

Is the military bad also?[/quote]

What makes war bad?

[quote]The Anchor wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Every girl is someone’s daughter, and every guy someone’s son. I would never want my kids to do it, and I would never put my parents through me doing it, so I cannot in good conscience support having someone else?s son or daughter do it.[/quote]

What an odd statement lol.[/quote]

How so?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Go to university in 2013: You’ll find hordes of men eschewing socializing and chasing girls for porn and video games.

Many young men now live in a bubble of isolation, porn is one contributing factor among others.

No I don’t think it should be banned. But good for society in the way it’s being consumed presently? No way.[/quote]

That right there is discussion worthy.

You can download more “pleasure” in 60 seconds than it would have taken you to find the keys to drive to your friends house to steal his bootlegged copy of “Kappa Beach Party Big Booties a Shakin” 10 years ago.

This can’t be good.

Men won’t be able to leave the house in 20 years.[/quote]

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

The same thing that makes anything bad? My morality?[/quote]

Ok…what is MORALLY WRONG about watching two people have sex? (let’s keep this simple, folks)

[quote]

What makes war bad?[/quote]

Uhm, you wrote:

The same can be said about sending your son an/or daughter to war.