[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Hopefully Derek does not see this thread. Please no more fat pics.[/quote]
Wut[/quote]

Run![/quote]
[/quote]

Hey you thief! You stole that GIF from me after I stole it from the internet.

Yep

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

You and me both lol.

I’m scared to death of what might happen if I ever say his name three times in a row.

They lost me at the bananna and mayonaise sandwich…WTF?!

Seriously though - this is just absolutely sad - poor kid.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

You and me both lol.

I’m scared to death of what might happen if I ever say his name three times in a row.
[/quote]

Derek, Derek, Bettleguise.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

You and me both lol.

[/quote]

Derek, Derek, Bettleguise.[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

You and me both lol.

[/quote]

Derek, Derek, Bettleguise.[/quote]
[/quote]

NOt sure if small Chopper or really big human…

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
“I know the amount I’m eating is killing me.” “I’ve tried every diet, but I just can’t”.

Have you tried just not fucking eating? Jesus what goes through these people’s heads? Instead of intermittent fasting, I would propose a diet I like to call “Perpetual Fasting”. It’s where everyday I give you a multivitamin and as much water as you want and that’s it. Now we play the waiting game.[/quote]

That is why I don’t understand buying mom more shit to stuff in her face.

She would be able to walk if I was the one bringing her food because no one would be hoofing it to Walmart everyday to load up on 30,000 calories worth of shit when she ain’t even working.

This woman has no job but to stuff her face with more food than some people eat in a week. She would be at least able to fit one ass cheek on a toilet seat if she were under my care.[/quote]

He grew up with her.

Ge does not know it could be different.

On some vague conceptual level, yes, emotionally, no. [/quote]

Dude…you really let him slide just because he grew up with her?

What if he grew up with her fighting dogs in her basement?

Then he’d probably be helping her train them.

On another note, you partially addressed something that I always wondered. When someone is so fat they’re not even mobile, how exactly do they handle taking a shit? I mean, it’s already got to be way more than any normal person… if that were a family member of mine, I’d refuse to be an enabler simply off the premise that I’d be one of the ones having to clean up that immense amount of excrement. Call me selfish if you want, but…

Also, another note, this is probably one of the people who gets on message boards and cries about fat people being discriminated against. Then turns around saying she’s tried every diet there is. Riiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhht…

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

On another note, you partially addressed something that I always wondered. When someone is so fat they’re not even mobile, how exactly do they handle taking a shit? I mean, it’s already got to be way more than any normal person… if that were a family member of mine, I’d refuse to be an enabler simply off the premise that I’d be one of the ones having to clean up that immense amount of excrement. Call me selfish if you want, but…

Also, another note, this is probably one of the people who gets on message boards and cries about fat people being discriminated against. Then turns around saying she’s tried every diet there is. Riiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhht…[/quote]

I think rag on a stick is the premium bed ridden ass wiping gizmo.

That and a bed pan the size of a queen sized bad…like those plastic kiddie pools you see at Walmart.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Seriously though - this is just absolutely sad - poor kid. [/quote]

Actually, those are really good. Seriously.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Actually, those are really good. Seriously.[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking. I like mayo much better than peanut butter that most other banana sandwiches are made with.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

That’s what I was thinking. I like mayo much better than peanut butter that most other banana sandwiches are made with.[/quote]

I personally mash up bananas mix it with peanut butter (crunchy) and either syrup or honey. I know that the most friendly to a cut but great for a bulk.

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

Also, another note, this is probably one of the people who gets on message boards and cries about fat people being discriminated against. Then turns around saying she’s tried every diet there is. Riiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhht…[/quote]

That and a bed pan the size of a queen sized bad…like those plastic kiddie pools you see at Walmart.
[/quote]

Hm, rag on a stick. Never considered that. Doesn’t sound very thorough.

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

[/quote]

Hm, rag on a stick. Never considered that. Doesn’t sound very thorough.[/quote]

Hey…sometimes you need a sawed off, not a sniper rifle.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Hell yea! I eat banana and mayonnaise sandwiches all the time. Also serious.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Hell yea! I eat banana and mayonnaise sandwiches all the time. Also serious.[/quote]

White people.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Hell yea! I eat banana and mayonnaise sandwiches all the time. Also serious.[/quote]

White people.[/quote]

I think it may be a southern thing than a white thing. Looking where the people are from that chimed in on that seems to corroborate that.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

White people.[/quote]

Damn white people and their mayonnaise.

is white