Question of The Week

She eats 30,000 calories a day but can barely walk past the kitchen.

Shouldn’t the guy bringing her the food hold a lot of the blame also?

Second question: What is the point of having breakfast, lunch and dinner if you never stop eating?

Just call the shit break-linner.

I, for one, am glad to see that she’s doing her best to not put limits on her daily caloric intake. Accepting limitations is a sure-fire way to come up short when endeavoring to reach a stated goal, whatever that goal may be.

Poor kid is in a tough spot. Wants to make mom happy, even when it means she’s killing herself.

I hope his future relationships have a healthier dynamic.

Just think of the cost alone to eat that many cals in a day! Damn! She eats more cals in a day than I do in 2 weeks! Holy Shit! And yes I agree with you that her son has to take some responibilty in her eating that much.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I, for one, am glad to see that she’s doing her best to not put limits on her daily caloric intake. Accepting limitations is a sure-fire way to come up short when endeavoring to reach a stated goal, whatever that goal may be.[/quote]

Now THAT is a bulking diet. I wonder what her raw numbers are.

What ever happened to “don’t blame the messenger”?

…though I guess he can be seen more as an enabler.

[quote]setto222 wrote:
What ever happened to “don’t blame the messenger”?

…though I guess he can be seen more as an enabler. [/quote]

True…Those donuts didn’t jump into her mouth against her will.

But damn…I couldn’t see filling the cabinets with Twinkies when mom was looking like she would keel over any second.

She looks like she is doing a maximum effort squat super-setted with a body weight farmers walk to get out of bed :). Bulgarian system, bitches, it does get you huge.

Also this thread feels a lot like it has happened many many times (or at least the video posted and similar responses).

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I, for one, am glad to see that she’s doing her best to not put limits on her daily caloric intake. Accepting limitations is a sure-fire way to come up short when endeavoring to reach a stated goal, whatever that goal may be.[/quote]

haha

“I know the amount I’m eating is killing me.” “I’ve tried every diet, but I just can’t”.

Have you tried just not fucking eating? Jesus what goes through these people’s heads? Instead of intermittent fasting, I would propose a diet I like to call “Perpetual Fasting”. It’s where everyday I give you a multivitamin and as much water as you want and that’s it. Now we play the waiting game.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Hopefully Derek does not see this thread. Please no more fat pics.

[quote]csulli wrote:
“I know the amount I’m eating is killing me.” “I’ve tried every diet, but I just can’t”.

Have you tried just not fucking eating? Jesus what goes through these people’s heads? Instead of intermittent fasting, I would propose a diet I like to call “Perpetual Fasting”. It’s where everyday I give you a multivitamin and as much water as you want and that’s it. Now we play the waiting game.[/quote]

That is why I don’t understand buying mom more shit to stuff in her face.

She would be able to walk if I was the one bringing her food because no one would be hoofing it to Walmart everyday to load up on 30,000 calories worth of shit when she ain’t even working.

This woman has no job but to stuff her face with more food than some people eat in a week. She would be at least able to fit one ass cheek on a toilet seat if she were under my care.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Have you tried just not fucking eating? Jesus what goes through these people’s heads? Instead of intermittent fasting, I would propose a diet I like to call “Perpetual Fasting”. It’s where everyday I give you a multivitamin and as much water as you want and that’s it. Now we play the waiting game.[/quote]

She would be able to walk if I was the one bringing her food because no one would be hoofing it to Walmart everyday to load up on 30,000 calories worth of shit when she ain’t even working.

This woman has no job but to stuff her face with more food than some people eat in a week. She would be at least able to fit one ass cheek on a toilet seat if she were under my care.[/quote]

I wonder if the son has to wipe her ass? I am getting sick.

They should both get a hammer to the forehead.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

This woman has no job but to stuff her face with more food than some people eat in a week. She would be at least able to fit one ass cheek on a toilet seat if she were under my care.[/quote]

He grew up with her.

Ge does not know it could be different.

On some vague conceptual level, yes, emotionally, no.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Hopefully Derek does not see this thread. Please no more fat pics.[/quote]
Wut

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Wut[/quote]

Run!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote: