T Nation

Question of The Week

My original question of the week involved the importance, relevance, significance and duty of feminine breast tissue. I called them “titties” and had a big picture of said feminine breast tissue in all its glory…but apparently the censors decided this needed to be removed.

In spirit of seeing if a discussion can continue without the visual aids…once again, the question is, “titties…why?”"

[quote]Professor X wrote:
My original question of the week involved the importance, relevance, significance and duty of feminine breast tissue. I called them “titties” and had a big picture of said feminine breast tissue in all its glory…but apparently the censors decided this needed to be removed.

In spirit of seeing if a discussion can continue without the visual aids…once again, the question is, “titties…why?”"[/quote]

Why not?

I’m also going on the record that I prefer fake boobs to natural. There, I said it.

Squats and Milk.

But not in that order.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Squats and Milk.

But not in that order.

[/quote]

I’ve noticed in the past few years I have developed mild lactose intolerence, and I used to be a huge milk drinker. My love for boobs has increased exponentially since.

Honestly, we can’t discuss this topic if we can’t discuss basic anatomy and how it effects society.

It is all in the wording.

Why titties?

Because Boobs.

Honestly, we can’t discuss this topic if we can’t discuss basic anatomy and how it effects society.

[/quote]
Did you see my post after yours in the original thread?

I stand by my view

Its all about the ASS

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

I stand by my view

Its all about the ASS[/quote]

Wtf. Why does it always have to be about Edgy?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

I stand by my view

[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

I stand by my view

Nope…sadly…along with my picture of the perfect specimen, we have been raided for our visual aids.

Question…why do people see it as odd if a woman breast feeds?

I personally think that any woman who looks good enough should be allowed to feed her child or husband or passing stranger in public whenever she chooses.

I am most definitely, 100% a titty man. Big or small, I like 'em all. Do we truly understand the concept of “titties” though? This great question has perplexed the greatest philosophers, new and old.

Anna Song.

But why breasts? Why not “earlobes” or “nostrils”…or “pinky toes”?

What is it about round things in your face that make you go, “mmmmm”?

What is it about round things in your face that make you go, “mmmmm”?[/quote]

Sweet, delicious sustenance, of course, that also doubles as a stress reliever(much like those stress balls).

Or in ID’s case, what is it about his wife’s peepee that makes him go, “mmmm”?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

I stand by my view

[/quote]
He is a ginger the soulless are like a black hole it sucks everything to its vortex

Oh are you seriously wondering?

I always assumed it had something to do with the ability to care for a child. Men notice the parts of a woman most associated with raising his offspring, the whole pelvic region, and the breasts. That’s why they say men desire certain anatomical ratios such as hip width (more likely she can birth a child successfully) and breast size (more likely that she can feed it I guess?) although even women with small breasts can breastfeed, so I don’t really know. Are women with bigger boobs better at breastfeeding?

Why question Gods greatest creation just bask in its glory.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Anna Song.

[/quote]

eh… That blue dress in the car set is gold, other sets, not so much.

They aren’t that nice and she looks pretty beat up in the few vulgar pics I’ve seen. (Not her vagoo, it is fine for the most part)

[quote]csulli wrote:

Oh are you seriously wondering?

I always assumed it had something to do with the ability to care for a child. Men notice the parts of a woman most associated with raising his offspring, the whole pelvic region, and the breasts. That’s why they say men desire certain anatomical ratios such as hip width (more likely she can birth a child successfully) and breast size (more likely that she can feed it I guess?) although even women with small breasts can breastfeed, so I don’t really know. Are women with bigger boobs better at breastfeeding?[/quote]
Relax not everything is serious