T Nation

Question of The Week: Make-up

Who made women believe that the key to their beauty is make-up and fake eyelashes?

Snooki?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Snooki?[/quote]

I knew a woman with the biggest fake eyelashes I have ever seen…and she thought she was freaking gorgeous.

It just seems almost clownish lately…especially with fat girls.

I don’t understand it either…

That girl looks like, South of the Border Barbie.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
That girl looks like, South of the Border Barbie. [/quote]

For instance…this looks “ok” in a photo…but I would hate to see my girl walking around like this all day long. Seeing the ones with facial scars and extreme acne because they never go a day without it is heart wrenching also.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Who made women believe that the key to their beauty is make-up and fake eyelashes?[/quote]

Um, men did.

And now we have to reap what others have sown.

Ugh.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Who made women believe that the key to their beauty is make-up and fake eyelashes?[/quote]

Um, men did.

And now we have to reap what others have sown.

Ugh.
[/quote]

We fucked up.

Like, seriously.

If your eyelashes look like I need to stock up on Raid bug spray, you have gone too far.

Teraji P. Henson.


WTF?

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/8/68b64_ORIG-BACE491_false_eyelashes_1.jpg

Some of this shit ONLY looks good in airbrushed pictures.

Makeup don’t fix ugly.

Megan Fox.

yeah, having the acne under the makeup ruins the effect ladies.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
It just seems almost clownish lately…especially with fat girls.[/quote]
QFT, lmfao

I could have the rest of my life without seeing that close up of Nicki and lived a perfectly happy life, lol.

Megan Fox… Eh I’d still hit that like the fist of an angry god, acne or not.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I could have the rest of my life without seeing that close up of Nicki and lived a perfectly happy life, lol.

Megan Fox… Eh I’d still hit that like the fist of an angry god, acne or not. [/quote]

Yuuuuuppppppp

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Makeup don’t fix ugly.[/quote]

is that miss piggy?

I’m currently talking to a woman who wears zero makeup and is absolutely beautiful. Natural beauty triumphs anything. I’m not attracted to women who were a mask.

the comestico-industrial complex.
Yes, they are that evil.