Question of The Week: Make-up

Who made women believe that the key to their beauty is make-up and fake eyelashes?

Snooki?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Snooki?[/quote]

I knew a woman with the biggest fake eyelashes I have ever seen…and she thought she was freaking gorgeous.

It just seems almost clownish lately…especially with fat girls.

I don’t understand it either…

That girl looks like, South of the Border Barbie.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
That girl looks like, South of the Border Barbie. [/quote]

For instance…this looks “ok” in a photo…but I would hate to see my girl walking around like this all day long. Seeing the ones with facial scars and extreme acne because they never go a day without it is heart wrenching also.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Who made women believe that the key to their beauty is make-up and fake eyelashes?[/quote]

Um, men did.

And now we have to reap what others have sown.

Ugh.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

Who made women believe that the key to their beauty is make-up and fake eyelashes?[/quote]

Um, men did.

And now we have to reap what others have sown.

Ugh.
[/quote]

We fucked up.

Like, seriously.

If your eyelashes look like I need to stock up on Raid bug spray, you have gone too far.

Teraji P. Henson.

WTF?

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/8/68b64_ORIG-BACE491_false_eyelashes_1.jpg

Some of this shit ONLY looks good in airbrushed pictures.

Makeup don’t fix ugly.

Megan Fox.

yeah, having the acne under the makeup ruins the effect ladies.

It just seems almost clownish lately…especially with fat girls.[/quote]
QFT, lmfao

I could have the rest of my life without seeing that close up of Nicki and lived a perfectly happy life, lol.

Megan Fox… Eh I’d still hit that like the fist of an angry god, acne or not.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I could have the rest of my life without seeing that close up of Nicki and lived a perfectly happy life, lol.

Megan Fox… Eh I’d still hit that like the fist of an angry god, acne or not. [/quote]

Yuuuuuppppppp

Makeup don’t fix ugly.[/quote]

is that miss piggy?

I’m currently talking to a woman who wears zero makeup and is absolutely beautiful. Natural beauty triumphs anything. I’m not attracted to women who were a mask.

the comestico-industrial complex.
Yes, they are that evil.