Question for imhungry

What if you were trapped in a room with fleece johnson and he was determined to get your booty? And you had to give up your booty or die? What would you do?

Saved it.

Oh I cannot wait for the LULZ to ensue!

That girls butt reminds me of those sunscreen bottles with the little girl and the dog on the beach.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
That girls butt reminds me of those sunscreen bottles with the little girl and the dog on the beach.[/quote]

I’d hit it.

bwahahaha

whaaaat

hope this helps

I accidentally the whole thing.

Who is Fleece?

[quote]clip11 wrote:
What if you were trapped in a room with fleece johnson and he was determined to get your booty? And you had to give up your booty or die? What would you do?[/quote]

Headhunter is bored again

[quote]Bambi wrote:
Headhunter is bored again[/quote]

If you had to live the empty, unfulfilling life of Headhunter, you would get bored too.

Wow, pretty soon tigerboy is going to be up there with Prof X!

xoxoxo

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
That girls butt reminds me of those sunscreen bottles with the little girl and the dog on the beach.[/quote]

I’d hit it.[/quote]

Those ads were all over the boardwalk in the 70’s. I popped many a boner as a boy from viewing those ads back then, and it was the beginning of my ass appreciation.
Then when I was 14 I saw a woman lose her bikini top in the ocean. She didn’t even know it was gone for several breathtaking seconds… until her boyfriend pointed it out. I still have that image imprinted on my brain. It was then that I became a boob man… er, boy.

lol

I can tell ya what…

I like ya… and I want cha…

we could do this the easy way or the hard way…

So the choice is yours, right…

[quote]clip11 wrote:
What if you were trapped in a room with fleece johnson and he was determined to get your booty? And you had to give up your booty or die? What would you do?[/quote]

Well, it would depend on what his plans were after he’s done with the booty.

Would he want a relationship? Or, would it just be a booty call type of thing?

This isn’t just a simple question, son. There’s too many other variables that go along with booty penetration.

Maybe i’m just overthinking this… Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also, what’s in it for him?

I need answers, Clip.

Im just messing with you imhungry. I just wanted to get you going.

IH does have a nice ass. I’m sure Fleece would find it very bootilicious. I’d pay to see this.

Who the FUCK is Fleece???

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I accidentally the whole thing.[/quote]

Did you comfortable yourself?

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
Who the FUCK is Fleece???[/quote]

http://fleecejohnson.com/