Question For Cy: Stacking MAG-10 Legacy

Cy,

are there any other pro-steroids that it would make sense to stack with MAG-10 Legacy. I know MAG-10 contains both a class I and class II androgen, but are there any other pro-steroids that you think would compliment MAG-10 Legacy particularly well?

I especially like to stack “Oxavar” with other pro-steroids. It gives great strength increases, hardness, and seems to accelerate fat loss. Do you think this would be a good compliment to MAG-10 Legacy?

Crowbar

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
Cy,

are there any other pro-steroids that it would make sense to stack with MAG-10 Legacy. I know MAG-10 contains both a class I and class II androgen, but are there any other pro-steroids that you think would compliment MAG-10 Legacy particularly well?

I especially like to stack “Oxavar” with other pro-steroids. It gives great strength increases, hardness, and seems to accelerate fat loss. Do you think this would be a good compliment to MAG-10 Legacy?

Crowbar[/quote]

I don’t think there’s really any need to add anything else. However, if you feel that particular product imparts a unique effect, then you may want to use it as well.