Question About Zinc and Lowering E2

Im started the adnrogel again. Since I had side effects at 4 pumps (chronic pain was worse and felt bad and testicular pain), I am starting aout at 2 pumps for a week, then go to 3, then 4 etc… Actually, I took 4 pumps for 4 days and quit because I felt so bad. After 2 days, I felt great for approx 1 week then crashed. To the question. Until I can see my endo in Jan, I wanted info about how to lower E2 in case my levels are up. I dont know that my E2 is up, but I thought this would be worth trying if I feel bad again from the Androgel.

Is Zinc and magnesium just a waste of time to lower E2? If you guys think it will help some, how much should I take? What else can be done to lower E2 naturally? Also, anyone know how long it takes the Androgel peak (fully absorb) after applying (10 minutes? 8 hours?)? I also want to state how much I appreciate this site and how much I have learned in the last 3 to 4 weeks since finding out my T was 185. I will definatley print out the info on this site to take with me to the endo in Jan.

Androgel levels peak in a hour or two and fall rapidly after that. You can try applying twice per day. FT falls fast as it gets converted T–>SHBG_T and T–>E2 and docks with T receptors.

With injected T, most of the time the needed anastrozole dose is very predicable. With transdermals, this is not true because the amount of anastrozole needed depends on how much T is in your body, an unknown with transdermals.

I don’t know that magnesium is a significant factor in T–>E. Zinc really cannot manage most cases where one has high serum T levels and seeks to get near E2-22pg/ml

When your testes ached, your LH dropped. With transdermals, one can get low LH and lower T levels with some cases of mal-absorption. You really need lab work to know that to do.

If you had other details of interest in your first post, we cannot see that now. Please do not split your posts; continue with your original post.