T Nation

Question about Test Stasis/Taper

About one month should give a pretty good indication. 200 mg/week as my TRT dose keeps me at right around 1,000 ng/dL (without HCG). I am about 280 pounds so not sure how that weighs into the equation.

yeah that sounds about right vt, i got tested on some other gear from another supplier on 200 a week and came back at 1,036 ng/dl without hcg as well. I am around 215 so sounds like it weighs in pretty damn good thanks for the feedback much appreciated.

Bill Roberts mentioned he like to wait a bit after the 21 day mark to begin his stasis dose, making sure he was on his own natural test first.Does anyone know how many days this would be to make sure and play it

Coming off blows.

Yes it does or should I say did. Muahahah, this thread is a year old btw

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Yes it does or should I say did. Muahahah, this thread is a year old btw[/quote]

I am a nood, didn’t notice.

Yeah I saw that it was a year old. I don’t want to hear your guys negative bullshit about coming off. Im glad you guys chose to chase it forever… That’s wonderful. Lol Ill have to figure that out at a later date.

So basically you don’t know.

If I were you I would wait two Weeks then begin stasis taper. See vts post towards the beginning of the thread.