Question about Test Stasis/Taper

I don’t post here much but read a lot. I’ve read over the stasis taper protocol and searched and I didn’t see much information about a waiting period(not talking about the 4-6 weeks of 100mg test/wk) I’m talking about a waiting period for test e levels to drop to around the 100mg mark.

So… Since I am injecting test e 250mg 2x/wk for 12 weeks, would it be advisable for weeks 13-14 to wait and inject nothing so the test levels can drop enough first?

If someone could clear this up for me i’d appreciate it

I’ve read a few posts here from people that have used this method and it worked great but nothing was said about a waiting period before the status part of it. I’ve wanted to give this a try myself and I think a waiting period is necessary to allow some of the test to clear because if you jump right into the status portion your blood levels aren’t gonna drop enough in time for the taper portion.

I believe in the newbie cycle sticky by furious George he talks about a waiting period before the status/ taper. If I’m wrong someone correct me

Yes, if you want to use the method, you need to wait a couple weeks to let your serum levels drop.

For your proposed cycle, you are correct that it would be the end of week 14 if you discontinued at the end of week 12.

thanks buds and vt, much appreciated

so if i were to first let my levels drop for 2 weeks would a stasis period of 4-6 weeks at a 100mg/wk still be necessary do you think?

Yes because in the stasis period your serum levels are still dropping and with the added waiting period before the stasis when time comes for the taper portion your blood levels will be at the right levels. Without the added waiting period your levels will still drop in the stasis portion but it won’t drop enough to be at the right levels when you begin the taper

bump for another question I have that someone can hopefully answer. Didn’t wanna start a new thread so here it is.

I thought I had enough test left over for a test taper but apparently I don’t but do have nolva on hand so my question is this… once I am done with my pct of nolva when is the soonest I can get accurate blood work taken without the nolva interfering with my test levels? Because nolva may temporarily raise lh/fsh levels past the norm which will increase test levels temporarily until the nolva is out of your system correct? If nolva did raise test levels temporarily, is it even significant to worry about and when would everything stabilize?

PCT would be a standard 40/40/20/20 of nolva only

I would 4-6 weeks after pct

14-16 days is the halflife of long estered tests (e and c) so after 2 weeks ull be at the serum levels of if u were injecting 250 a week wich is still well above natty levels. id wait till atleast week 4 to start the taper at 80mg. im planning a cycle using this same method currently

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
14-16 days is the halflife of long estered tests (e and c) so after 2 weeks ull be at the serum levels of if u were injecting 250 a week wich is still well above natty levels. id wait till atleast week 4 to start the taper at 80mg. im planning a cycle using this same method currently[/quote]

Come to find out I don’t have enough left for a proper taper which really sucks but no one else to blame but me, but I do have more than enough nolva so we’ll see how that goes… thanks for the comments

Hey Buddy testosterone has different esters,the longest is a halflife of 2-weeks after the last shot.I assume you are contemplating the pct protocal?

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
14-16 days is the halflife of long estered tests (e and c) so after 2 weeks ull be at the serum levels of if u were injecting 250 a week wich is still well above natty levels. [/quote]

Your calculation would be right if the half life were 14-16 days, but it is not. The half life is about 7-8 days, so after 2 weeks it will be as if he had been injecting about 125 mg.

so say i take my last pin of 250mg test e… does anyone know how much testosterone drops per ng/dl per day? will this vary person to person? And why is there so much controversy on the half life of test e, I was under the impression it was about 7 days but then i have read other opinions as well, so which one is it and why?

I have already waited the two weeks and started nolva, the above questions are just out of curiosity

The half life can be 6-8 days, from what I have read and there is tons of conflicting answers but if you go with 7 your fine. The half life can vary from person to person based on the persons metabolism.

If you took a shoot of test E at 250mg, lets say 7 days for the half life, then at 7 days it would be at 125mg, then another 7 days it would be around 60mg. But that’s not including what’s already built up in your system from previous injections.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
If you took a shoot of test E at 250mg, lets say 7 days for the half life, then at 7 days it would be at 125mg, then another 7 days it would be around 60mg. [/quote]

Yes, but he injected 250 mg twice a week, coming to 500 mg per week.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
does anyone know how much testosterone drops per ng/dl per day? [/quote]

It doesn’t work that way. How much it drops depends on how much you have left in your system.

If you inject a total of 500 mg per week, after a few weeks on cycle the T-cyp/T-en in your system builds up to roughly double that, namely 1,000 mg, right after each injection and falls by about half of the total, namely 500 mg, each week until the next injection. Then after your last injection, the first week the 1,000 mg T accumulated in your system will go down by 500 mg, the second week by 250 mg, the third week by 125 mg, the fourth by 62.5 mg, etc.

So you see the third week your body will be using about 125 mg, and the fourth week it will be using about 62 mg. So either in the third or the fourth week you will be close to the common T-replacement dose range of 60-100 mg.

So if you had wanted to do a 100 mg “stasis”, in your case you could have started injecting the stasis dose of 100 mg three weeks after your last injection.

Above I assumed the 500 mg was injected once a week as opposed to splitting it into two doses, but injecting twice will not change the calculation by much, so roughly the same numbers will apply.

[quote]seekonk wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
If you took a shoot of test E at 250mg, lets say 7 days for the half life, then at 7 days it would be at 125mg, then another 7 days it would be around 60mg. [/quote]

Yes, but he injected 250 mg twice a week, coming to 500 mg per week.
[/quote]

Well like I said in the next sentence, that doesn’t include what’s already in your system.

[quote]seekonk wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
does anyone know how much testosterone drops per ng/dl per day? [/quote]

It doesn’t work that way. How much it drops depends on how much you have left in your system.

If you inject a total of 500 mg per week, after a few weeks on cycle the T-cyp/T-en in your system builds up to roughly double that, namely 1,000 mg, right after each injection and falls by about half of the total, namely 500 mg, each week until the next injection. Then after your last injection, the first week the 1,000 mg T accumulated in your system will go down by 500 mg, the second week by 250 mg, the third week by 125 mg, the fourth by 62.5 mg, etc.

So you see the third week your body will be using about 125 mg, and the fourth week it will be using about 62 mg. So either in the third or the fourth week you will be close to the common T-replacement dose range of 60-100 mg.

So if you had wanted to do a 100 mg “stasis”, in your case you could have started injecting the stasis dose of 100 mg three weeks after your last injection.

Above I assumed the 500 mg was injected once a week as opposed to splitting it into two doses, but injecting twice will not change the calculation by much, so roughly the same numbers will apply.
[/quote]
thanks for the detailed explanation that summed it up pretty good

bumping this thread for a totally different topic, didn’t wanna make a whole new thread for one question, so anyone who knows the answer please chime in, thanks.

Heres the situation, I have received a couple vials of test e from a source. So, in order to test their quality I gave a buddy of mine some vials to test out on one condition, that he run it at 200mg per week for the first month because I need a true lab value instead of the bullshit >1500 that labcorp gives you.

So here’s my question, how long would he have to be on 200mg a week of test e before I can send him to get the blood work? Is a month too long? Too short? I know you don’t see results from test e typically for 4-6 weeks give or take a little, but how long before you can get a true lab reading?

Anyone with an answer please chime in, thanks.

bump