Question about Surge Workout Fuel

Is the Surge Workout Fuel a protein powder?

Is it that hard to look at the ingredients?

I couldn’t find the page with the ingredients. Thought they took it down. How do I find it?

The active ingredients are listed in the article.

I dont think youre going to find a list of how many grams or milligrams of each item are inside.

[quote]Skrussian wrote:
Is the Surge Workout Fuel a protein powder?[/quote]

No. Surge Recovery has protein though

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Skrussian wrote:

No. Surge Recovery has protein though[/quote]

Wait. The write up for Workout Fuel says it has Mag-10 in it. So it has protein in it. But I agree that it is not a protein powder, as they are typically known.

Yeah, if you use Surge as you would standard whey protein you will likely gain a lot of fat. Not to mention waste a fuck load of money.

The label states it has no protein in it.

oooo… sugar… Lots of it… evil sugar… lol

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Skrussian wrote:

Wait. The write up for Workout Fuel says it has MAG-10 in it. So it has protein in it. But I agree that it is not a protein powder, as they are typically known. [/quote]

Different MAG-10.

SWF has the “MAG-10 Anaerobic Amplifier,” MAG-10/ANACONDA have “MAG-10 Anabolic Pulse.” Both formulas contain leucine, only the MAG-10/ANACONDA have a full amino acid profile (in the form of casein hydrolysate).

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Skrussian wrote:

Wait. The write up for Workout Fuel says it has MAG-10 in it. So it has protein in it. But I agree that it is not a protein powder, as they are typically known. [/quote]

Different MAG-10.

SWF has the “MAG-10 Anaerobic Amplifier,” MAG-10/ANACONDA have “MAG-10 Anabolic Pulse.” Both formulas contain leucine, only the MAG-10/ANACONDA have a full amino acid profile (in the form of casein hydrolysate).[/quote]

gotcha. this is why I dont talk about stuff I dont use lol.

Silly marketing plan, IMO, to use the same name to describe a pro-hormone (10 years ago), a leucine product, and a casein hydro product. But then again, Ill never own a sucessful business.