Question about Superfood

I just ordered Superfood and am looking forward to starting with it. I will stop taking my daily multi-vitamin pill. However, should I stop taking things like additional vitamin C or B or D?

Thanks in advance,

jpb

While Superfood may technically not be a replacement for a multi, I’ve done exactly what you’ve proposed and feel better for it.

Since using Superfood, I’ve pretty much stopped taking a multi and feel better.

However, I still take additional vitamin B, C, D3 and E as those are taken for specific reasons and in specific amounts.

Thanks guys!

jpb

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
To those guys who have stopped taking their pills in favour of Superfood: What do you do for your daily mineral intake?

BBB[/quote]

Well, as I mentioned above, I still take some specific vitamins for their various benefits and to ensure I’m getting enough of them to see that benefit. I take ZMA, but that’s about the extent of it.

I’m always open to recommendations if there’s something specific you think I should supplement out side of that. Or would you recommend taking a multi-mineral?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
To those guys who have stopped taking their pills in favour of Superfood: What do you do for your daily mineral intake?

BBB[/quote]

I go the old fashioned route and rely on my diet.

Unless you’re referring to electrolytes, which I’m now getting from Surge Workout Fuel.

x2 on just ZMA

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
x2 on just ZMA[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me, I’m a regular ZMA user as well.