Question About Soreness

my biceps don’t get sore after workouts at all anymore… what should i do?

[quote]Illiptical360 wrote:
my biceps don’t get sore after workouts at all anymore… what should i do?[/quote]

Be glad. I hate soreness. Why the hell would you wanna be sore anyway? Don’t know about you but it’s uncomfortable as f*ck and annoying.

[quote]Diamond_D wrote:
Illiptical360 wrote:

Be glad. I hate soreness. Why the hell would you wanna be sore anyway? Don’t know about you but it’s uncomfortable as f*ck and annoying.[/quote]

well sometimes it doesn’t matter. sometimes i just want a lil soreness as a lil indicator that i had a good workout

Diamond_D wrote:
Illiptical360 wrote:

Be glad. I hate soreness. Why the hell would you wanna be sore anyway? Don’t know about you but it’s uncomfortable as f*ck and annoying.

well sometimes it doesn’t matter. sometimes i just want a lil soreness as a lil indicator that i had a good workout

[/quote]Try changing your exercises or your set/rep scheme. Maybe your body has already adapted to the exercises you’ve been doing and needs a new stimulus.

my biceps don’t get sore after workouts at all anymore… what should i do?[/quote]

Rejoice!
If you want soreness drasticly change your routine, eg go from low reps to high reps / short rests.

Biceps? Well, follow this next time you work out.
Front Squats: 10x3
Snatch grip deads: 6x4
Weighted chins: 3x5, 5x1
Reverse curls: 4x6
Overhead press: (barbell) 5x5

So long as you go heavy enough and train hard, I’m willing to bet they will be sore (along with plenty of other muscles).

Lastly, I am making the assumption that you train using some sort of split, but this will really be a great workout. Throwing it in one day won’t ruin your (insert body part here) day!

Hit them with a stick for reps!

Shit I’m happy as fuck whenever I don’t get sore. So long as they’re growing and you’re making progress, does it really matter?