Question About Six Packs?

[quote]elano wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Who the fuck cares? Why do you?

Here you go: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2356977

Exactly, cans or bottles, who cares its what’s on the inside is that matters.

Wait, we are talking about 6-packs still right? lol

DG

The problem is, I never see any good beers in cans, besides Guinness of course.

Howabout Anheuser Bush sold out to inBev, brewer of Becks, Bass and Stella Artois. Those Belgian bastards![/quote]

Last time I drink a budweiser, those pric fucks.

Selling off Budweiser… disgraceful…

[quote]elusive wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
elusive wrote:
Is anyone going to answer the OP’s actual question?! Bunch of assholes on this forum. Back to the original question. You can see your abs in a relaxed state at 10.3927 % BF. Was that hard guys? Simple question, simple answer.

The question is unanswerable without a shoe picture, so we did the best we could with the thread.

Hmm, it appears you’re right. I must have forgotten the lessons eliteballa has taught us all. I apologize if I was out of line. [/quote]

Yes, let’s not forget the the vast amount of knowledge bestowed upon us by the likes of elitebella, drivethruhero and other super hyooge six-packers

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
I have a question about six packs.

I’m going inner tubing this weekend on the Merced river. What six packs should I buy to drag behind me?[/quote]

merced eh? I played baseball for reedley college last year and grew up in porterville. You familiar with those? lol

Gerdy

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

I’m going inner tubing this weekend on the Merced river. What six packs should I buy to drag behind me?

merced eh? I played baseball for reedley college last year and grew up in porterville. You familiar with those? lol

Gerdy[/quote]

No. I’m from SoCal. We mostly just go up there for Yosemite and things like that.

[quote]elano wrote:
…it has to have at least 5%.[/quote]

^^^Not originally from Georgia.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

I’m going inner tubing this weekend on the Merced river. What six packs should I buy to drag behind me?[/quote]

Must be cans, just to make sure you get to drink them all before the get smashed. As far as brands go, it all depends what is chilled at your local dep/beerstore. Great Western Gold is always a good bet. It’ll get you drunk!

Mods , please sticky this.