Question About Six Packs?

Would people out there say you have a “six pack”, or a “four pack”, when you can see the muscles as you flex? Or is only a true “six pack” in the case of where you can see all the muscle definition without flexing. Just curious as to what people thought, bc right now when i flex i am def starting to see some good definition, although as you can see in my pic from yesterday, in a relaxed state i have nothing.

I guess the relaxed state is probably a better indicator of good body compostion when you can see some definition. Then again its not like all the models out there are just letting their abs relax when they take pics. They say a guy will be able to see his abs when he is at about 10 - 12% BF.

Does this mean you can typically see your abs in a relaxed state at/around this level of BF?
-A

I prefer bottles to cans. But if I am in an outside picnic situation or the pool where glass is a no-no cans will do fine. I prefer to buy by the case though…Six packs are a waste of money.

Who the fuck cares? Why do you?

Here you go: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2356977

[quote]pat wrote:
I prefer bottles to cans. But if I am in an outside picnic situation or the pool where glass is a no-no cans will do fine. I prefer to buy by the case though…Six packs are a waste of money.[/quote]

An often overlooked advantage of cans is that after you open the first one, you can run your belt through the goose-killing loop and thus keep your six-pack with you at all times. A must for hiking trips, backyard football, or snowboarding. Also useful at college-type parties where your beer will be stolen if you don’t keep an eye on it.

Disclaimer: I didn’t actually read the OP
Disclaimer 2: I won’t be responsible if your cans get shaken up and you spill beer all over yourself or others.

[quote]josh86 wrote:

Here you go: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2356977[/quote]

Exactly, cans or bottles, who cares its what’s on the inside is that matters.

Wait, we are talking about 6-packs still right? lol

DG

Cans…shotgun that shit and when your done, shove it in a chicken, throw it in an oven and make a anabolic snake!

I always had trouble with those capri-sun type of drinks-in-a-bag. Maybe I’m just so damn strong that I can’t hold something without squeezing the hell out of it (which doesn’t work out well while you’re trying to jam a straw into said bag-lol)

S

I don’t have a six pack. I have the plastic rings that hold the pack together.

I prefer bottles

What a great Six Pack.

I heard my friend complaining to his dad about broken glass bottles cutting his feet in the river, and said plastic bottles should be used, so his dad replied “Fuck no, when I throw a beer at my wife, I want it to mean something!”

Is anyone going to answer the OP’s actual question?! Bunch of assholes on this forum. Back to the original question. You can see your abs in a relaxed state at 10.3927 % BF. Was that hard guys? Simple question, simple answer.

Haha, I perfer my beer in bottles and it has to have at least 5%.

IMO a true “six-pack” means washboard abs that show all the time even when relaxed. For me this is under 5% but I store fat on my stomach easy so it may be slightly higher for you, but im sure it will be close to 5. All 6 have to be defined for it to count.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
josh86 wrote:

DG[/quote]

The problem is, I never see any good beers in cans, besides Guinness of course.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Is anyone going to answer the OP’s actual question?! Bunch of assholes on this forum. Back to the original question. You can see your abs in a relaxed state at 10.3927 % BF. Was that hard guys? Simple question, simple answer.[/quote]

The question is unanswerable without a shoe picture, so we did the best we could with the thread.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
josh86 wrote:

DG

The problem is, I never see any good beers in cans, besides Guinness of course. [/quote]

Yuengling in cans is actually very good.

And if you’re drinking and driving, cans are the way to go because you can eliminate the evidence far quicker…

Not that I would know

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
elusive wrote:
Is anyone going to answer the OP’s actual question?! Bunch of assholes on this forum. Back to the original question. You can see your abs in a relaxed state at 10.3927 % BF. Was that hard guys? Simple question, simple answer.

The question is unanswerable without a shoe picture, so we did the best we could with the thread. [/quote]

Hmm, it appears you’re right. I must have forgotten the lessons eliteballa has taught us all. I apologize if I was out of line.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
josh86 wrote:

DG

The problem is, I never see any good beers in cans, besides Guinness of course. [/quote]

Howabout Anheuser Bush sold out to inBev, brewer of Becks, Bass and Stella Artois. Those Belgian bastards!

I have a question about six packs.

I’m going inner tubing this weekend on the Merced river. What six packs should I buy to drag behind me?