Question about SGHP Technique and Strongman

Hi Christian,

This is my first post on T-Nation but I’ve been a solid fan of your work for nearly a decade (I’m 24 years old). Thank you in advance for being so generous and passionate in your advice to us!

Two questions:

1. I’m currently training for my first strongman competition next year (under 80kg category). I strongly believe that your type of training systems would improve performance in strongman. I won’t bore you with an entire program for you to critique, however I’d love to know how you would approach program design for a strongman athlete.

2. I’m also a huge fan of snatch grip high pulls, seasonally programming them in every now and again. Are there any errors/things I can fix with my technique that you can see from this angle? I’ve only got one video for now. goo.gl/gUqMHt

Thanks!

Thanks for all your kind work. But that answer would require an entire book or at least an article. I might write one but it is outside the scope of a Q&A column, sorry.

Could you post the video directly to the forum and not via an external link? It will be much easier for everybody to benefit from my answer.