T Nation

Question About Pre-Fatiguing

[quote]NikH wrote:

So what is it that you were correct with, weightlifter?[/quote]

LOL.

Have you ever posted anything worth reading here?

I mean, seriously. Any thread at all where you expressed all of this knowledge you think you have?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^you put your piece down the front of your pants?

That’s a good way to “Plaxico” your junk off.[/quote]

Just as troubling is that his penis is apparently different sizes on different days.

Gotta be an STD.[/quote]

Why would you be tucking it up in your belt like a gun?[/quote]

24 hour bone bone, I guess.[/quote]

You might want to have that looked at.
[/quote]

Who me?

I’m not the one with a 24 hour bone bone…
[/quote]

But where will you put your gat?[/quote]

Thankfully, my penis is not large enough to take up the entirety of my trousers.

[/quote]

It’s cause you’re white

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Passive aggressive whiners with a tendency to follow black guys around to comment on their every word tend to think alike too.

Go fig.[/quote]

And it’s now back to race.

When will you man up and address what I’ve posted? Or have you tucked your tail and put me on ignore so you don’t have to deal with the truth?

[/quote]

Tucked my tail?

Dude, I keep laughing when you post because you need about 20 more pounds of back muscle before you start talking any shit here.

Peace out. You aren’t interesting enough to keep responding to. NikH is more interesting than you…and THAT is saying something.

[quote]NikH wrote:

LOL.

I mean, seriously. Any thread at all where you expressed all of this knowledge you think you have?[/quote]

So what were you correct with?

X can you post a video of your barbell curling 170lbs? Since you can do 85lbs dumbbells. It must be quite impressive.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

I hadn’t even heard of the other way until this thread…and I still got bigger than you.
[/quote]

So you had never heard of the other way until this thread, huh Professor?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/preexhausting_delts#3187894

LOLOLOLOLOL[/quote]

At this point, I’m pretty sure he’s childish enough for ALL of this to be trolling. At any rate, it’s pretty mature for someone with moderation privileges.

[quote]NikH wrote:

[quote]NikH wrote:

LOL.

I mean, seriously. Any thread at all where you expressed all of this knowledge you think you have?[/quote]

So what were you correct with?
[/quote]

Nothing, kid. Nothing at all. Me, Matty and Dave Tate were all wrong.

I gained muscle by accident.

[quote]cueball wrote:

Passive aggressive whiners with a tendency to follow black guys around to comment on their every word tend to think alike too.

Go fig.[/quote]

When will you man up and address what I’ve posted? Or have you tucked your tail and put me on ignore so you don’t have to deal with the truth?

[/quote]

He tucked his penis not his tail.

Did you miss that post?

[quote]cueball wrote:

Go fig.[/quote]

[/quote]

Tucked my tail?

Dude, I keep laughing when you post because you need about 20 more pounds of back muscle before you start talking any shit here.

Peace out. You aren’t interesting enough to keep responding to. NikH is more interesting than you…and THAT is saying something.[/quote]

Again, personal attacks instead of addressing your hypocrisy. This is ALL you’ve got? Really? Anything to duck it. Not surprised.

Talking shit? Hardly. And certainly not trying to be interesting, especially for you.

What a fucking baby. Geez.

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

Go fig.[/quote]

[/quote]

Tucked my tail?

Peace out. You aren’t interesting enough to keep responding to. NikH is more interesting than you…and THAT is saying something.[/quote]

Again, personal attacks instead of addressing your hypocrisy. This is ALL you’ve got? Really? Anything to duck it. Not surprised.

Talking shit? Hardly. And certainly not trying to be interesting, especially for you.

[/quote]

The best part about his dismissal of you is that I was re-reading a lot of the stuff from the t-cell when I first came back and came across this…

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/a_new_cell_member

He agrees with someone else that you’re a pretty big bastard and there should be more around like you, but now that you disagree with him, you can’t be taken seriously. Lol. Classic PX.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

Go fig.[/quote]

[/quote]

Tucked my tail?

[/quote]

The best part about his dismissal of you is that I was re-reading a lot of the stuff from the t-cell when I first came back and came across this…

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/a_new_cell_member

He agrees with someone else that you’re a pretty big bastard and there should be more around like you, but now that you disagree with him, you can’t be taken seriously. Lol. Classic PX.

[/quote]

LOL. Never saw his back before.

Now I know the truth.

And yeah…for someone to be THAT loud in this thread, his development is NOT backing that up at all.

Either way…I didn’t hear you say, “I’m wrong” for now admitting that the concept I described was valid after stating that I was wrong.

Funny how these standards only apply to me.

LOL.

Admit you were wrong…or please do better at this. This is boring.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

Go fig.[/quote]

[/quote]

Tucked my tail?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now I know the truth.

And yeah…for someone to be THAT loud in this thread, his development is NOT backing that up at all.

Either way…I didn’t hear you say, “I’m wrong” for now admitting that the concept I described was valid after stating that I was wrong.

LOL.

Admit you were wrong…or please do better at this. This is boring.[/quote]

My bad, didn’t realize you had to be a certain size to discuss hypocrisy. I’ve not once discussed either method or claimed one was better/worse than the other. I’ve only pointed out your hypocrisy and watched you avoid it.

Keep trying though. Maybe you’ll come up with a different way to say “I’m bigger, so shut up”.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

Go fig.[/quote]

[/quote]

Tucked my tail?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now I know the truth.

LOL.

Admit you were wrong…[/quote]

I’ve already acknowledged that I didn’t think it had merit originally, but I was wrong because others have used it with success, lol. I don’t know why you would think this would be so difficult for me, I’ve no internet ego to protect. You trolling, brah?

[quote]
or please do better at this. This is boring.[/quote]

SO boring that you can’t help but respond. Uh huh.

[quote]cueball wrote:

My bad, didn’t realize you had to be a certain size to discuss hypocrisy.
[/quote]

Dude, if you want to discuss hypocrisy, go to the political forum. You spent several pages and HOURS following me around a thread when the truth is, there was enough advice to be gained to actually get something from it that could have benefited you beyond what you simply read recently on the internet by John Meadows.

You made the choice to make this thread like this. You CHOSE to make it about nonsense instead of anything that could help someone.

Fuck that shit. Leave the forum if you are here to talk about hypocrisy for 15 damn pages, kid.

I’m here to get more swole than I am now…to get stronger than I am now and to get leaner than I am now.

You can fuss about hypocrisy all you want. I personally think you should spend more time on those lats…well…the place that lats should be.

[quote]cueball wrote:

[/quote]

Dude, if you want to discuss hypocrisy, go to the political forum. You spent several pages and HOURS following me around a thread when the truth is, there was enough advice to be gained to actually get something from it that could have benefited you beyond what you simply read recently on the internet by John Meadows.

You made the choice to make this thread like this. You CHOSE to make it about nonsense instead of anything that could help someone.

Fuck that shit. Leave the forum if you are here to talk about hypocrisy for 15 damn pages, kid.

I’m here to get more swole than I am now…to get stronger than I am now and to get leaner than I am now.

You can fuss about hypocrisy all you want. I personally think you should spend more time on those lats…well…the place that lats should be.[/quote]

And on and on it goes…

I’m not surprised you try to frame being a hypocrite in a thread you got butt hurt in because the big meanies said your method was wrong as “nonsense”.

You can tell when your frustrated, x. You keep trying to avoid it by insulting people, and when they don’t get butt hurt like you do, you up the personal attacks.

I asked you this several pages back but didn’t get a response. I’ll work on my lats, if you work on your maturity. Deal?

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

[/quote]

You can fuss about hypocrisy all you want. I personally think you should spend more time on those lats…well…the place that lats should be.[/quote]

And on and on it goes…

I’m not surprised you try to frame being a hypocrite in a thread you got butt hurt in because the big meanies said your method was wrong as “nonsense”.

You can tell when your frustrated, x. You keep trying to avoid it by insulting people, and when they don’t get butt hurt like you do, you up the personal attacks.

I asked you this several pages back but didn’t get a response. I’ll work on my lats, if you work on your maturity. Deal?
[/quote]

LOL!

Kid, I am not changing how I write or who I am for you. Get over it. If you don’t like me, put me on ignore and go on with your life.

Your actions in this thread were outright pitiful. Anyone cheering that shit on also has screws loose.

This isn’t what this forum is for. Debate here was the goal…not the same bullshit you little jackasses keep pushing.

Frustrated? I’m frustrated that a forum that USED to be a place for people to go to actually conversate with other serious lifters has now become some weird popularity contest with a bunch of facebook friends.

That shit is sad…and I don’t seem to be the only poster here sick of it.

My maturity level will remain the same. It is what got my point across despite all of the shit you all tried.

You still failed. Have fun at that.

This should be a 5 star thread lol.

lol guys, he was frustrated when he admitted his wish to moderate this forum with a gun. I think he’s chill now. Anyways, I’m sure he’s busy with his wife and kids while managing a dental practice so I won’t continue to bother him. He’s here to get jacked, not inflate his ego.

This isn’t what this forum is for. Debate here was the goal…not the same bullshit you little jackasses keep pushing.

Frustrated? I’m frustrated that a forum that USED to be a place for people to go to actually conversate with other serious lifters has now become some weird popularity contest with a bunch of facebook friends.

My maturity level will remain the same. It is what got my point across despite all of the shit you all tried.

You still failed. Have fun at that.[/quote]

This is pathetic. If having a debate and conversing with maturity was your goal, you could have responded to the OP’s question by saying, “I’m not familiar with that method, but here’s what I do… Why don’t you try both and see what works for you.”

No, instead you responded with stuff like this:

Why would I want to “pre-fatigue” my chest on CHEST DAY???[/quote]

and this

I guess that explains why mine keeps growing.

I’m doing it wrong.[/quote]

and this

That is WHY you pre-exhaust a muscle group…so it fails first and doesn’t interfere with the TARGET muscle group.

That is why pre-exhausting chest on CHEST DAY makes little sense.[/quote]

and this

Why would I want to weaken my chest WHEN TRAINING MY CHEST IN PRIORITY??
[/quote]

and this

I am laughing at how the definition got switched.
[/quote]

and this

Now mind you, your own personal experience shows this to be the case…but somehow I got it wrong.

I know this term may be used now in fitness sites, but in bodybuilding historically years ago, I think it meant getting a muscle that fires first when you don’t want it to to tire first.[/quote]

Wow! What maturity. You are a masterdebater of the highest order.

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

[/quote]

And on and on it goes…

[/quote]

LOL!

Kid, I am not changing how I write or who I am for you. Get over it. If you don’t like me, put me on ignore and go on with your life.

Your actions in this thread were outright pitiful. Anyone cheering that shit on also has screws loose.

You still failed. Have fun at that.[/quote]

OK. that’s cool with me. Never asked you to change how you write or who you are, but whatever.

I do find it funny you avoid something so simple for so long, just so you can bitch about people calling you on it later and act like you are actually taking the high road. Pitiful indeed.

That might have been what the forum USED to be used for until your immaturity and ego didn’t allow for anyone to disagree with what you say, all the while doing exactly the same to others. Whiney little hypocrite.

And I’m sure your maturity level won’t change. Thanks for verifying, though.

-My name is X and your method makes no sense.

-X, your method makes no sense.

-Shut up guys! It’s worked for me and others.

-So has ours, X. Why did you say this method doesn’t make sense?

-I never said that!

• Yes, you did.

-:plugs ears: Nuh uh! Na na na can’t hear you! I’m bigger, so shut up! You guyz are messing up MY forum cause I can’t say whatever I want!

Sound about right?