Question about Ordering A-dex? Please Help.

Is it completely safe ordering online if I’m in the USA? I found a good website with good reviews, do I order directly home or should I get it mailed to a drop-off point or something? Do I use bit coins or what? Thanks, I’m new to this and kinda paranoid about getting into trouble.

Search for research liquids, not illegal to purchase as long as not for human consumption and for research purposes only, wink wink.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Search for research liquids, not illegal to purchase as long as not for human consumption and for research purposes only, wink wink. [/quote]
How often does “uncle” inquire about such reseach projects?

dude, don’t worry about this. It’s a breast cancer drug, as long as your not selling them from your driveway to kids it will be ok. Not a controlled substance and no one cares.

yeah man, nothing to worry about, like i said, there is a gray area with these research liquids so as long as it’s for your “lab mice, rats, whatever”, you’re fine. I don’t even give a second thought to ordering gear.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
yeah man, nothing to worry about, like i said, there is a gray area with these research liquids so as long as it’s for your “lab mice, rats, whatever”, you’re fine. I don’t even give a second thought to ordering gear.[/quote]
Sweet thanks dude. Do you happen to know about the dosage of adex that I should use? I want this to be sort of a long term thing for me since I seemingly have estrogen levels and I want to keep that at bay.

whats your dosing protocol and we can tell you. have you read the protocol for injections? this would be of some help.

[quote]jkyle2179 wrote:
whats your dosing protocol and we can tell you. have you read the protocol for injections? this would be of some help.[/quote]
I don’t take anything. My only issue with hormones is high estrogen. Testosterone is mid range anyhow.

so what the numbers? test and estrogen?

report your numbers for test and estrogen? how did you come to this conclusion, based on how you feel or a lab number. high like 38 or 75 or 100??? whats the t to e ratio?

[quote]jkyle2179 wrote:
report your numbers for test and estrogen? how did you come to this conclusion, based on how you feel or a lab number. high like 38 or 75 or 100??? whats the t to e ratio?[/quote]

Total testosterone: 572 ng/dl ref range 240- 872 (Quest diagnostics)

Free testosterone: 98.4 pg/ ml ref range 40-155 (Quest completely underestimates)

Total estrogen: 100.5 (40-115)

Estradiol: 38 like you said lol.

Not out of this world high, but it’s still enough to be causing symptoms I believe. Also I’ve been messing around with pro erase and I feel like a new man on it but still it’s quite expensive and It’s not as a effective as adex.

Its not a breast cancer drug anymore than Aspirin is a headache drug.

It is an aromatase inhibitor that lowers E2 levels which is also useful in treating some cancers.

We get narrow minded docs that dismiss the possibility of using a “breast cancer drug”, but we can do better here.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Its not a breast cancer drug anymore than Aspirin is a headache drug.

It is an aromatase inhibitor that lowers E2 levels which is also useful in treating some cancers.

We get narrow minded docs that dismiss the possibility of using a “breast cancer drug”, but we can do better here.[/quote]
True. Is it viable for the long term. I think my E2 will never be reduced, and I feel great when it is suppressed. If so what do you recommend as dosage for my situation?

If you understand the negative feedback of estrogens on the HPTA, you would know that lowering E2 should increase LH, FSH and T production. And SHBG should go down, so your FT fraction of increased TT would increase, creating a bigger change in FT.

Prolactin also is a negative feedback agent on the HPTA.

ok AI, breast cancer drug, i think my point was taken out of context. IF you look at the thread this morphed into something different than the original question. My point was simply there are worse drugs to be ordering illegally without scripts. The answers are in the stickys brother, do some reading on estrogen/protocols, etc…

if i were you I would start out low, stick to a certain dose for 2-3 weeks, get bloodwork, repeat until you feel your best and have good numbers.

When starting anastrozole:
When its working decently, you may feel great. At that point you can delay labs so things can fully progress.
If you feel good briefly then crash, you are probably an anastrozole over-responder. See stickies. Stop anastrozole for 5-6 days then resume at 1/4th the dose and go from there.