T Nation

Question About NO Supps

Has anybody ever tried NO2 Performance Enhancing Hemodilator PLATINUM? If so, how is it? And would you buy this over a Nitrix/Axis-Ht stack?

Use the SEARCH function for crying out loud.

Regardless- my vote would be for neither.

there’s a giant post on here somewhere about how shitty NO supps really are…search please

Just say NO! when it comes to NO supplements.

[quote]Soccerstr078 wrote:
Just say NO! when it comes to NO supplements. [/quote]

Until Biotest releases one and then suddenly, it will be the GREATEST THING EVER. I DO NOT mean to offend or put down Biotest with that statement. (I use\love a number of their supps, and think it’s great that they provide this site).

However, probably as I’m having a terrible day, I can’t stand the NO posts here anymore. I’m not saying NO is worth anything. Simply saying I can’t believe the number of sheep on this site that state there views simply because it is the “sites” view. Or again, the fact that the company that runs this site doesn’t create an NO product.

Sorry for the rant. :wink:

[quote]Rotlex wrote:
Soccerstr078 wrote:

Until Biotest releases one and then suddenly, it will be the GREATEST THING EVER. I DO NOT mean to offend or put down Biotest with that statement. (I use\love a number of their supps, and think it’s great that they provide this site).

However, probably as I’m having a terrible day, I can’t stand the NO posts here anymore. I’m not saying NO is worth anything. Simply saying I can’t believe the number of sheep on this site that state there views simply because it is the “sites” view. Or again, the fact that the company that runs this site doesn’t create an NO product.

[/quote]

This is a ridiculous close-minded post. Do you honestly believe we are all sheep? Most of us have tried NO products for ourselves and have first-hand knowledge of how much they suck.

Others just chime in to try and be funny. Nobody is a sheep. And if Biotest did create a NO product, they would surely get shit for it as we all know the science behind them is crap.

Get off your soapbox.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Rotlex wrote:
Soccerstr078 wrote:

This is a ridiculous close-minded post. Do you honestly believe we are all sheep? Most of us have tried NO products for ourselves and have first-hand knowledge of how much they suck.

Others just chime in to try and be funny. Nobody is a sheep. And if Biotest did create a NO product, they would surely get shit for it as we all know the science behind them is crap.

Get off your soapbox.[/quote]

Wow, you guys really do rile easily eh? Probably because you know what I state is most likely true. Oh, wait, that’s going to piss you off too right? Yeah, OK, whatever.

For reference, I never said every, or a lot of respected posters here are sheep, just using it as general reference for things in posts I do see and read. Guess you must be one of those though as it got you going pretty quickly.

To the OP: just try the products yourself, but keep this in mind. Yeah you get a pretty sick pump, but is it worth money? Couldn’t you do it with something else, much cheaper?

[quote]Rotlex wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Rotlex wrote:
Soccerstr078 wrote:

Get off your soapbox.

Wow, you guys really do rile easily eh? Probably because you know what I state is most likely true. Oh, wait, that’s going to piss you off too right? Yeah, OK, whatever.

For reference, I never said every, or a lot of respected posters here are sheep, just using it as general reference for things in posts I do see and read. Guess you must be one of those though as it got you going pretty quickly.
[/quote]

It only got me going because it was retarded. If you truly believe that a great number of people here only believe in supplements that this site sells, and dislike everything else without question- then you do not belong on this site. It’s not a matter of getting “riled up” easy, it’s defending the site against trolls like you.

[quote]Rotlex wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Rotlex wrote:
Soccerstr078 wrote:

Get off your soapbox.

[/quote]

We’d get riled up because that was a retarded post. Biotest wouldnt make a NO product because there is plenty of research behind it saying how much it blows. The reason most of the ‘sheep’ on this site love Biotest is because they actually make awesome products, that we’ve experienced first hand.

So what would you recommend over an NO supplement?

[quote]Rotlex wrote:
Soccerstr078 wrote:

I can’t stand the NO posts here anymore. I’m not saying NO is worth anything. Simply saying I can’t believe the number of sheep on this site that state there views simply because it is the “sites” view. Or again, the fact that the company that runs this site doesn’t create an NO product.

[/quote]

I couldn’t agree more! NO supplements may work great, or may not work at all. They may be legit, they may be crap.

No one really knows for sure at this point, because there really haven’t been any great unbias studies done.

(P.S. PLEASE do not copy and post, or make reference to the same Consumer Alert: The NO2/Arginine Scam, or any of the other junk “studies” that have already been posted.)

[quote]SEV1800 wrote:
So what would you recommend over an NO supplement?[/quote]

Kre-alkalyn

They have it in “platinum”!?!?!?!?

I found the “super”, “extra strength”, “maxi”, “ultimate” and “gold” versions did nothing for me. Not sure if the “platinum” will work… Maybe I’ll hold out until they release the “diamond” version.

I don’t think they are worth the price for the results. The money can be spent better in other places.

[quote]GathCity wrote:
Rotlex wrote:
Soccerstr078 wrote:

I can’t stand the NO posts here anymore. I’m not saying NO is worth anything. Simply saying I can’t believe the number of sheep on this site that state there views simply because it is the “sites” view. Or again, the fact that the company that runs this site doesn’t create an NO product.

I couldn’t agree more! NO supplements may work great, or may not work at all. They may be legit, they may be crap.

No one really knows for sure at this point, because there really haven’t been any great unbias studies done.

(P.S. PLEASE do not copy and post, or make reference to the same Consumer Alert: The NO2/Arginine Scam, or any of the other junk “studies” that have already been posted.)

[/quote]

Not you again. You were proven wrong in this thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1322856&pageNo=0#1323843

and now you come in here and try again. If you like the stuff great, then say that. But DO NOT say that no one knows for sure if the stuff works or not.

The guy asked for opinions on the products. We say they suck and then we have you idiots say we aren’t entitled to say they suck because Biotest doesn’t make one. That’s bullshit and you know it.

And Kre-alkalyn? Seriously?

All one needs is creatine, fish oil, and protein. That’s it.

a lot of you have said some things that have helped, but what supplement in particular would be better than an NO supplement…besides Kre-alkalyn? I’ve tried quite a few things and they’ve pretty much worked somewhat

im 16 years old 5’11/153 pounds
my bench is 240 and my arms are almost 15 inches
i deadlift 275, squat 260, power press 165

what can i use besides steroids to have all these numbers jump dramatically by the start of the new football season

i know a diet is important - which i’ve changed completely…i bring in close to 3,000 cals a day with about 150 grams of protein

i think a good supplement would help a little…weight wise which i need

i guess i asked the wrong question…what’s a good supplement i could take that would ultimately increase size/strength/vascularity (for looks)?

So far we only have one way of increasing muscle blood flow by supplemental means. It just happens to be the most anabolic thing we can do (in addition to training).

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=556939

[quote]SEV1800 wrote:
im 16 years old 5’11/153 pounds[/quote]

Get a dictionary and some food.

A proper training program. Search for “WSFSB” on this site.

Ahhhhh…you want the secret supplement that will add muscle and strength quicker than a good diet and hard training…I am not sure if I can tell you the secret supplement…OK…lean close so no one hears…drum roll please…the secret supplement is…there is no secret.